Find Oracle FMw 11g Other Certification Information - Client/Browser, 3rd Party, Product Interoperability
By Daniel Mortimer-Oracle on Aug 13, 2012
Here is the fourth and final viewlet in a series of viewlets which discuss how to find Oracle Fusion Middleware certification information. The viewlet below explores the process of searching for Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Client, 3rd Party and Interoperability certification information. The objective is to help you find the answers to questions such as
- Which versions of WebLogic Server are compatible with the latest FMw 11g patchset?
- Which browsers are certified e.g. Is Forms / Reports 11g certified to work with IE 9?
- Is it supported to integrate FMW 11g products with Websphere?
- Does FMW 11g support IPv6?
[Note - the viewlets have no sound and use the swf (FlashPlayer) format. It will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes to work through the show.
If you are unable to use Flash Player, click here to grab a PDF version of the presentation.]
If you have not done so already, check out the previous viewlets in the series
- How to Find Oracle FMw Certification Information - An Introduction
- How to Find Oracle FMw 11g System Certification Information - Platform / Database / JDK
- How to Find Oracle Application Server 10g Certification Information?