By Daniel Mortimer-Oracle on Jul 27, 2012
Every month we receive a significant number of Oracle Fusion Middleware certification enquiries. The answers to most questions are in the public domain, but they are not always easy to find. Below we present the first in a series of viewlets which provides hints / tips for finding answers to questions such as
- Where is the Oracle Fusion Middleware certification information located e.g versions 10g and 11g ?
- Is the platform / os I am targeting for my install certified?
- Which versions of the Oracle Database can I use with my Fusion Middleware choice of products?
- Which JDK version can I use?
- Where can I find Oracle or 3rd Party product interoperability / compatibility information?
- Which versions of the browser does Fusion Middleware support?
To get the ball rolling we start with a short introduction. Further viewlets in this series are in pipeline - watch this space!
[Note - the viewlets have no sound and use the swf (FlashPlayer) format. It should take no more than 5 to 10 minutes to work through the show.
If you are unable to use Flash Player, click here to grab a PDF version of the presentation]
If you have not done so already, check out the other viewlets in the series
- How to Find Oracle FMw 11g System Certification Information - Platform / Database / JDK
- How to Find Oracle FMw 11g Other Certification Information - Client/Browser, 3rd Party, Product Interoperability
- How to Find Oracle Application Server 10g Certification Information?