By eschrock on Nov 09, 2008
There is much talk about the launch of the Sun Storage 7000 series of appliance based on Fishworks technology. We will be linking to noteworthy blogs here throughout the day for people who want to take a deeper dive into the technology.
- Mike Shapiro with an overview of the products
- Bryan Cantrill on the history of Fishworks
- Adam Leventhal on hybrid storage pools
- Eric Schrock on hardware integration
- Keith Wesolowski on clustering
- Brendan Gregg on the dashboard
- Todd Patrick on the interface design for projects
- Cindi McGuire with some introductory thoughts on Fishworks
- Roch Bourbonnais on performance improvements
- Bill Pijewski on Windows features and interoperability
- Roch Bourbonnais on performance metrics
- Dave Pacheco on HTTP/WebDAV integration
- Bill Pijewski on kiosk users and session annotations
- BM Seer on a variety of aspects of performance.