Tuesday Sep 30, 2014
Monday Sep 29, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Sep 29, 2014
Monday Sep 22, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Sep 22, 2014
Tuesday Aug 19, 2014
By Apeksha Singh-Oracle on Aug 19, 2014
A strong transaction banking platform enables banks to take advantage of new opportunities in the ASEAN Economic Community.
Join Anand as he offers his views on the challenges and opportunities for this region.
Thursday Oct 10, 2013
Cash and Trade Convergence in Transaction Banking: Are Your Corporate Clients Demanding a More Holistic Treasury Solution ?
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Oct 10, 2013
The increasing preference for cash and trade convergence in corporate treasuries provides banks an opportunity to offer an integrated transaction banking platform.
Join Tushar as he discusses the various aspects of cash and trade convergence and its impact on corporate treasuries.
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Oracle Featured in Oliver Wyman’s Report on Vended Stress Testing Systems
- Eliminate the Vulnerability in Model Risk Management in Banking
- Canary in the Coal Mine : What Customer Tweets to the Top US Banks Reveal
- A Picture of an Effective Data Governance Structure
- Is it a Bank, a Supermarket, a Retailer or an MNO
- Big Banks Don’t Need Big Bangs: An Evolutionary Approach to Enterprise Stress Testing
- Oracle Ranked as Category Leader in 2014 Chartis Financial Crime Risk Management Report
- Are you Surviving or Thriving in the World of Transfer Agency?
- Compliance Risk Assessment: Are Tier 1 Banks doing it Right?
- De-Risking AML & CTF: Are You Throwing the Baby Out with the Bathwater?