Tuesday Sep 30, 2014
Monday Sep 29, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Sep 29, 2014
Monday Sep 22, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Sep 22, 2014
Tuesday Aug 19, 2014
By Parvez Ahmad-Oracle on Aug 19, 2014
A strong transaction banking platform enables banks to take advantage of new opportunities in the ASEAN Economic Community.
Join Anand as he offers his views on the challenges and opportunities for this region.
Thursday Oct 10, 2013
Cash and Trade Convergence in Transaction Banking: Are Your Corporate Clients Demanding a More Holistic Treasury Solution ?
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Oct 10, 2013
The increasing preference for cash and trade convergence in corporate treasuries provides banks an opportunity to offer an integrated transaction banking platform.
Join Tushar as he discusses the various aspects of cash and trade convergence and its impact on corporate treasuries.
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Road to IFRS 9 (Impairment) Compliance: Challenges Ahead
- Digitization, Transparency and Collaboration - Themes Banks Need to Address to Stay Ahead
- Reflections from SIBOS 2015: An industry at the crossroads, finally making a decision to transform
- Model Risk Management: A CCAR Perspective
- BLOCKCHAIN – Is the industry ready for the new technology?
- How to Stay Ahead in The World of Financial Crime
- Are Financial Services keeping up with technology advances to stay Ahead?
- The Secret Sauce to Success in International Banking
- Adapt and Evolve in the New Regulatory Regime
- Alternative Payments - Transforming the Payments Landscape