Tuesday Sep 30, 2014
Monday Sep 29, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Sep 29, 2014
Monday Sep 22, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Sep 22, 2014
Tuesday Aug 19, 2014
By Parvez Ahmad-Oracle on Aug 19, 2014
A strong transaction banking platform enables banks to take advantage of new opportunities in the ASEAN Economic Community.
Join Anand as he offers his views on the challenges and opportunities for this region.
Thursday Oct 10, 2013
Cash and Trade Convergence in Transaction Banking: Are Your Corporate Clients Demanding a More Holistic Treasury Solution ?
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Oct 10, 2013
The increasing preference for cash and trade convergence in corporate treasuries provides banks an opportunity to offer an integrated transaction banking platform.
Join Tushar as he discusses the various aspects of cash and trade convergence and its impact on corporate treasuries.
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- You have the Data, Now take Control of Business
- Off the Beaten Path – Exploring Banking Solutions for Women Owned SMEs
- It's time to make use of your new asset
- Live! From Oracle Industry Connect
- Live from ACAMS: Woman on the Street
- The Umbilical Cord Between Business Model and Compliance
- Big Data: From Hype to Insight - Part 4 Banking on Big Data
- The Data Governance Journey: Adjusting to Cultural Change, A follow up conversation from FIMA US
- Big Data: From Hype to Insight - Part 3 Analytics and Visualization
- Know Your Customer: Moving Beyond Regulatory Compliance Part 2