Tuesday Sep 30, 2014
Monday Sep 29, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Sep 29, 2014
Monday Sep 22, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Sep 22, 2014
Tuesday Aug 19, 2014
By Parvez Ahmad-Oracle on Aug 19, 2014
A strong transaction banking platform enables banks to take advantage of new opportunities in the ASEAN Economic Community.
Join Anand as he offers his views on the challenges and opportunities for this region.
Thursday Oct 10, 2013
Cash and Trade Convergence in Transaction Banking: Are Your Corporate Clients Demanding a More Holistic Treasury Solution ?
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Oct 10, 2013
The increasing preference for cash and trade convergence in corporate treasuries provides banks an opportunity to offer an integrated transaction banking platform.
Join Tushar as he discusses the various aspects of cash and trade convergence and its impact on corporate treasuries.
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- A new perspective on the potential of data
- Continuing the Data Governance Journey: A Video Blog
- Negative Interest Rates: A Path into the Unknown
- What’s the difference between see-through and look through?
- Centralized Questionnaire Management for a Greater KYC Program
- From FATCA to GATCA: The Making of Global Tax Network (Part 2)
- A single regime for data: Management of risk becomes management of business
- Practical Solutions to vexing Compliance Challenges
- No More Dithering Over Digital Transformation!
- Greater visibility boosts profitability and performance