Thursday Sep 18, 2014
Tuesday Jul 29, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Jul 29, 2014
Whether operating in normal or disaster conditions, having a single view of the truth enables banks to make better decisions based on the total customer relationship.Join Darren as he discusses how to proactively deal with the revenue leakage.
Wednesday Jun 25, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Jun 25, 2014
A global revenue management, pricing and billing system enables banks to understand what products customers have and how to charge for services competitively based on the relationship.Join Clayt as he discusses some of the underlying issues that can lead to revenue leakage within Global Transaction Banking space and how to resolve them.[Read More]
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Negative Interest Rates: A Path into the Unknown
- What’s the difference between see-through and look through?
- Centralized Questionnaire Management for a Greater KYC Program
- From FATCA to GATCA: The Making of Global Tax Network (Part 2)
- A single regime for data: Management of risk becomes management of business
- Practical Solutions to vexing Compliance Challenges
- No More Dithering Over Digital Transformation!
- Greater visibility boosts profitability and performance
- IFRS 9 (Impairment) - Its Positive Effects on the Financial Services Industry
- From FATCA to GATCA: The Making of Global Tax Network (Part 1)