Thursday Sep 18, 2014
Tuesday Jul 29, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Jul 29, 2014
Whether operating in normal or disaster conditions, having a single view of the truth enables banks to make better decisions based on the total customer relationship.Join Darren as he discusses how to proactively deal with the revenue leakage.
Wednesday Jun 25, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Jun 25, 2014
A global revenue management, pricing and billing system enables banks to understand what products customers have and how to charge for services competitively based on the relationship.Join Clayt as he discusses some of the underlying issues that can lead to revenue leakage within Global Transaction Banking space and how to resolve them.[Read More]
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Canary in the Coal Mine : What Customer Tweets to the Top US Banks Reveal
- A Picture of an Effective Data Governance Structure
- Is it a Bank, a Supermarket, a Retailer or an MNO
- Big Banks Don’t Need Big Bangs: An Evolutionary Approach to Enterprise Stress Testing
- Oracle Ranked as Category Leader in 2014 Chartis Financial Crime Risk Management Report
- Are you Surviving or Thriving in the World of Transfer Agency?
- Compliance Risk Assessment: Are Tier 1 Banks doing it Right?
- De-Risking AML & CTF: Are You Throwing the Baby Out with the Bathwater?
- Forecast, Model, Repeat… Welcome to the 5th Annual CCAR Cycle
- What a Bank Branch will be like in 2025!