Wednesday Jun 24, 2015
Thursday Dec 12, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Dec 12, 2013
With the passage of "The Banking Laws Amendment Act 2012", experts believe the entry of new banks will serve as a catalyst for the Indian banking industry to rise to the next level in terms of operational efficiency, corporate governance and financial inclusion.
Join Venky as he shares with us the initial views that are developing on this front on the use of technology as a big differentiator for these banks develop their business models.[Read More]
Wednesday Dec 11, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Dec 11, 2013
We have witnessed many examples across industries that mirror the sad demise of the Pinta Island Tortoise as a result of failure to combat pressures and adapt to change. Banking legacy systems are no exception.
Join Aubrey to learn how such cases of obsolescence are the ultimate impetus for transformation in retail banking.
Wednesday Oct 02, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Oct 02, 2013
like Billy Beane transformed the A's from expected also-rans to
stunningly win the American League West, banks too need to shake up the
roster and evaluate their status quo for success in consumer banking.
Join Andy as he discusses why today’s banks need to be trailblazers and not entrepreneurs in their quest for future growth in retail banking.
Tuesday Oct 01, 2013
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Oct 01, 2013
Is retail banking through social media channels just a passing fad, or is it on the way to becoming the preferred banking channel for today's connected consumer?
Join Tushar as he reflects on the present and future trends in banking through social media.[Read More]
Thursday Jan 31, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Jan 31, 2013
Wednesday Jan 30, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Jan 30, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- IFRS 9 (Impairment) - Its Positive Effects on the Financial Services Industry
- From FATCA to GATCA: The Making of Global Tax Network (Part 1)
- Can ‘IoT’ Shake Banks?
- You have the Data, Now take Control of Business
- Off the Beaten Path – Exploring Banking Solutions for Women Owned SMEs
- It's time to make use of your new asset
- Live! From Oracle Industry Connect
- Live from ACAMS: Woman on the Street
- The Umbilical Cord Between Business Model and Compliance
- Big Data: From Hype to Insight - Part 4 Banking on Big Data