Wednesday Feb 12, 2014
Wednesday Feb 05, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Feb 05, 2014
Wednesday Jul 17, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Jul 17, 2013
In his previous blog, John Foulley, Director for Financial Services Analytical Applications at Oracle, addressed the technology components you should consider to roll out initiatives that overlap both Risk and Finance.
Join him now as explains why the physical model is just as important to a business’ success as the logical data model.
Wednesday Jun 12, 2013
The New World of Risk Management and Data Excellence: 4 Components to Successfully Roll Out Risk & Finance Initiatives
By Jenna Danko on Jun 12, 2013
Thursday May 30, 2013
By Jenna Danko on May 30, 2013
Risk Managers and Risk Architects were enjoying a slow beginning of the year when the Basel Committee decided to release a new directive of risk data aggregation and risk reporting. Join John in this first of a four part series on the new age of risk management and data excellence as he walks us through the new directive, which sets the scene for additional requirements, and also creates the opportunity to address the shortcomings that exist in the areas of risk data.
Wednesday Jan 30, 2013
By Gaurav H on Jan 30, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Are You Empowering Your Customers? Using Customer Insight To Provide A Better Banking Customer Experience
- Where Are The Leaks? Plumbing Tips For A Banker
- The Mobile Payment Wars: Will HCE be a game-changer for NFC?
- How Can Customer Insight Improve the Customer Experience in Financial Services?
- Time to Re-Model? A Look at Enterprise Modeling Platforms and R Usage in Banking
- Top 3 Myths About FATCA: What You Need To Know
- Financial Services Blog Quarterly Roundup
- The Mobile Payment Wars: The Importance of BLE And NFC
- Risk Data Aggregation & Risk Reporting: Will You Be Compliant With BCBS 239 Principles In Time?
- “Can’t Get There From Here” : 4 Key Ways Retail Banking Transformation Can Help