Wednesday Mar 16, 2016
Tuesday Feb 10, 2015
By Jenna Danko on Feb 10, 2015
Tuesday Nov 11, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Nov 11, 2014
Tuesday Sep 30, 2014
By Parvez Ahmad-Oracle on Sep 30, 2014
Tuesday Jan 07, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Jan 07, 2014
Financial Services Institutions are taking a fresh look at their anti money laundering systems with an eye toward expanding automation, improving performance, standardizing processes, and improving transparency.
Join Don Ryu, Senior Director – Product Management for Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications, as he discusses why financial institutions should improve their AML systems and how their investments will protect them in the future.
Tuesday Sep 17, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Sep 17, 2013
The combination of new banking regulations with an increasingly uncertain business environment, has led to the realization within the financial services industry that the disciplines of model risk management, liquidity risk management, and risk data aggregation are interrelated business obligations.
Join Subin Paul as he discusses the regulations and challenges financial institutions face today.
Wednesday Jul 03, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Jul 03, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- You have the Data, Now take Control of Business
- Off the Beaten Path – Exploring Banking Solutions for Women Owned SMEs
- It's time to make use of your new asset
- Live! From Oracle Industry Connect
- Live from ACAMS: Woman on the Street
- The Umbilical Cord Between Business Model and Compliance
- Big Data: From Hype to Insight - Part 4 Banking on Big Data
- The Data Governance Journey: Adjusting to Cultural Change, A follow up conversation from FIMA US
- Big Data: From Hype to Insight - Part 3 Analytics and Visualization
- Know Your Customer: Moving Beyond Regulatory Compliance Part 2