Wednesday Oct 14, 2015
Wednesday Oct 07, 2015
By Tushar Chitra-Oracle on Oct 07, 2015
The global payments landscape is in a state of fundamental transformation. While old powers are being challenged by the impact of technology, global regulations and new competitors, alternative payment providers are taking advantage of the changing environment. Banks will need to move quickly if they are to take advantage of the opportunities on offer in the global payments business.[Read More]
Wednesday Feb 25, 2015
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Feb 25, 2015
Wednesday Oct 29, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Oct 29, 2014
Monday Sep 29, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Sep 29, 2014
Monday Sep 22, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Sep 22, 2014
Monday Mar 10, 2014
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Mar 10, 2014
Tuesday Oct 01, 2013
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Oct 01, 2013
Is retail banking through social media channels just a passing fad, or is it on the way to becoming the preferred banking channel for today's connected consumer?
Join Tushar as he reflects on the present and future trends in banking through social media.[Read More]
Wednesday Aug 07, 2013
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Aug 07, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Road to IFRS 9 (Impairment) Compliance: Challenges Ahead
- Digitization, Transparency and Collaboration - Themes Banks Need to Address to Stay Ahead
- Reflections from SIBOS 2015: An industry at the crossroads, finally making a decision to transform
- Model Risk Management: A CCAR Perspective
- BLOCKCHAIN – Is the industry ready for the new technology?
- How to Stay Ahead in The World of Financial Crime
- Are Financial Services keeping up with technology advances to stay Ahead?
- The Secret Sauce to Success in International Banking
- Adapt and Evolve in the New Regulatory Regime
- Alternative Payments - Transforming the Payments Landscape