Wednesday Oct 29, 2014
Monday Sep 29, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Sep 29, 2014
Monday Sep 22, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Sep 22, 2014
Thursday Sep 18, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Sep 18, 2014
Thursday Sep 04, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Sep 04, 2014
Tuesday Jul 29, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Jul 29, 2014
Whether operating in normal or disaster conditions, having a single view of the truth enables banks to make better decisions based on the total customer relationship.Join Darren as he discusses how to proactively deal with the revenue leakage.
Wednesday Jun 25, 2014
By Akshay Borkar-Oracle on Jun 25, 2014
A global revenue management, pricing and billing system enables banks to understand what products customers have and how to charge for services competitively based on the relationship.Join Clayt as he discusses some of the underlying issues that can lead to revenue leakage within Global Transaction Banking space and how to resolve them.[Read More]
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Road to IFRS 9 (Impairment) Compliance: Challenges Ahead
- Digitization, Transparency and Collaboration - Themes Banks Need to Address to Stay Ahead
- Reflections from SIBOS 2015: An industry at the crossroads, finally making a decision to transform
- Model Risk Management: A CCAR Perspective
- BLOCKCHAIN – Is the industry ready for the new technology?
- How to Stay Ahead in The World of Financial Crime
- Are Financial Services keeping up with technology advances to stay Ahead?
- The Secret Sauce to Success in International Banking
- Adapt and Evolve in the New Regulatory Regime
- Alternative Payments - Transforming the Payments Landscape