Thursday Feb 06, 2014
Wednesday Apr 03, 2013
By TusharChitra on Apr 03, 2013
Current trends in the mobile banking sector are set to alter the global banking landscape. Banks need to sit up and take notice. Join Tushar in this conversation as he shares his views on how banks can address this challenge.[Read More]
Wednesday Mar 20, 2013
By TusharChitra on Mar 20, 2013
As user trust and engagement dwindles in the age of mobility and social networking, are you struggling to come up with differentiated user engagement / retention strategies? Join Tushar as he reflects on whether the upcoming trend of gamification offers banks a chance to get back into the game.
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Data Governance is about more than ticking regulatory boxes – it’s good for business
- Find a Silver Lining to Regulatory Reporting
- Oracle Featured in Oliver Wyman’s Report on Vended Stress Testing Systems
- Eliminate the Vulnerability in Model Risk Management in Banking
- Canary in the Coal Mine : What Customer Tweets to the Top US Banks Reveal
- A Picture of an Effective Data Governance Structure
- Is it a Bank, a Supermarket, a Retailer or an MNO
- Big Banks Don’t Need Big Bangs: An Evolutionary Approach to Enterprise Stress Testing
- Oracle Ranked as Category Leader in 2014 Chartis Financial Crime Risk Management Report
- Are you Surviving or Thriving in the World of Transfer Agency?