Thursday Feb 06, 2014
Wednesday Nov 13, 2013
By Gaurav H on Nov 13, 2013
As banks evolve, they are increasingly beginning to acquire the qualities of verbs.
Join Sonny Singh as he shares his perspective on why an English teacher’s advice on verbs is relevant to banks.[Read More]
Wednesday Oct 02, 2013
By Gaurav H on Oct 02, 2013
like Billy Beane transformed the A's from expected also-rans to
stunningly win the American League West, banks too need to shake up the
roster and evaluate their status quo for success in consumer banking.
Join Andy as he discusses why today’s banks need to be trailblazers and not entrepreneurs in their quest for future growth in retail banking.
Wednesday Aug 07, 2013
By tushar.chitra on Aug 07, 2013
Wednesday Apr 03, 2013
By TusharChitra on Apr 03, 2013
Current trends in the mobile banking sector are set to alter the global banking landscape. Banks need to sit up and take notice. Join Tushar in this conversation as he shares his views on how banks can address this challenge.[Read More]
Wednesday Mar 20, 2013
By TusharChitra on Mar 20, 2013
As user trust and engagement dwindles in the age of mobility and social networking, are you struggling to come up with differentiated user engagement / retention strategies? Join Tushar as he reflects on whether the upcoming trend of gamification offers banks a chance to get back into the game.
Wednesday Jan 30, 2013
By Gaurav H on Jan 30, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- How Can Customer Insight Improve the Customer Experience in Financial Services?
- Time to Re-Model? A Look at Enterprise Modeling Platforms and R Usage in Banking
- Top 3 Myths About FATCA: What You Need To Know
- Financial Services Blog Quarterly Roundup
- The Mobile Payment Wars: The Importance of BLE And NFC
- Risk Data Aggregation & Risk Reporting: Will You Be Compliant With BCBS 239 Principles In Time?
- “Can’t Get There From Here” : 4 Key Ways Retail Banking Transformation Can Help
- Tackling The New Basel Committee Guidelines on AML/FT Risk Management
- New Regulatory Measures Against Money Laundering: Are You Ready?
- Charting Success for New Banks in India : Perspectives And Strategies