Monday Jul 14, 2014
Tuesday Jun 17, 2014
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Jun 17, 2014
Thursday Feb 06, 2014
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Feb 06, 2014
Wednesday Nov 13, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Nov 13, 2013
As banks evolve, they are increasingly beginning to acquire the qualities of verbs.
Join Sonny Singh as he shares his perspective on why an English teacher’s advice on verbs is relevant to banks.[Read More]
Wednesday Oct 02, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Oct 02, 2013
like Billy Beane transformed the A's from expected also-rans to
stunningly win the American League West, banks too need to shake up the
roster and evaluate their status quo for success in consumer banking.
Join Andy as he discusses why today’s banks need to be trailblazers and not entrepreneurs in their quest for future growth in retail banking.
Wednesday Aug 07, 2013
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Aug 07, 2013
Wednesday Apr 03, 2013
By TusharChitra on Apr 03, 2013
Current trends in the mobile banking sector are set to alter the global banking landscape. Banks need to sit up and take notice. Join Tushar in this conversation as he shares his views on how banks can address this challenge.[Read More]
Wednesday Mar 20, 2013
By TusharChitra on Mar 20, 2013
As user trust and engagement dwindles in the age of mobility and social networking, are you struggling to come up with differentiated user engagement / retention strategies? Join Tushar as he reflects on whether the upcoming trend of gamification offers banks a chance to get back into the game.
Wednesday Jan 30, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Jan 30, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Can ‘IoT’ Shake the Banks?
- You have the Data, Now take Control of Business
- Off the Beaten Path – Exploring Banking Solutions for Women Owned SMEs
- It's time to make use of your new asset
- Live! From Oracle Industry Connect
- Live from ACAMS: Woman on the Street
- The Umbilical Cord Between Business Model and Compliance
- Big Data: From Hype to Insight - Part 4 Banking on Big Data
- The Data Governance Journey: Adjusting to Cultural Change, A follow up conversation from FIMA US
- Big Data: From Hype to Insight - Part 3 Analytics and Visualization