Monday Jul 14, 2014
Tuesday Jun 17, 2014
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Jun 17, 2014
Thursday Feb 06, 2014
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Feb 06, 2014
Wednesday Nov 13, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Nov 13, 2013
As banks evolve, they are increasingly beginning to acquire the qualities of verbs.
Join Sonny Singh as he shares his perspective on why an English teacher’s advice on verbs is relevant to banks.[Read More]
Wednesday Oct 02, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Oct 02, 2013
like Billy Beane transformed the A's from expected also-rans to
stunningly win the American League West, banks too need to shake up the
roster and evaluate their status quo for success in consumer banking.
Join Andy as he discusses why today’s banks need to be trailblazers and not entrepreneurs in their quest for future growth in retail banking.
Wednesday Aug 07, 2013
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Aug 07, 2013
Wednesday Apr 03, 2013
By TusharChitra on Apr 03, 2013
Current trends in the mobile banking sector are set to alter the global banking landscape. Banks need to sit up and take notice. Join Tushar in this conversation as he shares his views on how banks can address this challenge.[Read More]
Wednesday Mar 20, 2013
By TusharChitra on Mar 20, 2013
As user trust and engagement dwindles in the age of mobility and social networking, are you struggling to come up with differentiated user engagement / retention strategies? Join Tushar as he reflects on whether the upcoming trend of gamification offers banks a chance to get back into the game.
Wednesday Jan 30, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Jan 30, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Oracle Featured in Oliver Wyman’s Report on Vended Stress Testing Systems
- Eliminate the Vulnerability in Model Risk Management in Banking
- Canary in the Coal Mine : What Customer Tweets to the Top US Banks Reveal
- A Picture of an Effective Data Governance Structure
- Is it a Bank, a Supermarket, a Retailer or an MNO
- Big Banks Don’t Need Big Bangs: An Evolutionary Approach to Enterprise Stress Testing
- Oracle Ranked as Category Leader in 2014 Chartis Financial Crime Risk Management Report
- Are you Surviving or Thriving in the World of Transfer Agency?
- Compliance Risk Assessment: Are Tier 1 Banks doing it Right?
- De-Risking AML & CTF: Are You Throwing the Baby Out with the Bathwater?