Wednesday Feb 17, 2016
Monday Feb 15, 2016
By Amybielecki-Oracle on Feb 15, 2016
Vice President of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA), Ambreesh Khanna, reports on the Chartis RiskTech 100® 2016. The leading provider of research, covering the global market for risk management technology, ranked Oracle as a category winner in the categories for Core Technology; Risk Data Aggregation & Reporting; and Geographical sector: Americas.
Wednesday Jan 13, 2016
By Jenna Danko on Jan 13, 2016
Thursday Oct 08, 2015
By Jenna Danko on Oct 08, 2015
Thursday Jul 09, 2015
By Amybielecki-Oracle on Jul 09, 2015
To adequately reduce risks inherent in bank models, a comprehensive and sustainable model risk management program should take into account a number of critical components. Join Garima, Senior Sales Consultant for Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications, as she walks us through these components.[Read More]
Tuesday Jan 27, 2015
By Jenna Danko on Jan 27, 2015
Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Feb 19, 2014
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- A new perspective on the potential of data
- Continuing the Data Governance Journey: A Video Blog
- Negative Interest Rates: A Path into the Unknown
- What’s the difference between see-through and look through?
- Centralized Questionnaire Management for a Greater KYC Program
- From FATCA to GATCA: The Making of Global Tax Network (Part 2)
- A single regime for data: Management of risk becomes management of business
- Practical Solutions to vexing Compliance Challenges
- No More Dithering Over Digital Transformation!
- Greater visibility boosts profitability and performance