Friday Oct 16, 2015
Friday Sep 11, 2015
By Tushar Chitra-Oracle on Sep 11, 2015
Banks that gain the ability to 'productize innovation' will wield the power to create the next big wave in the industry.
Read on to discover the key pillars on which the bank of the future can be built.[Read More]
Wednesday Nov 13, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Nov 13, 2013
As banks evolve, they are increasingly beginning to acquire the qualities of verbs.
Join Sonny Singh as he shares his perspective on why an English teacher’s advice on verbs is relevant to banks.[Read More]
Wednesday Aug 07, 2013
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Aug 07, 2013
Wednesday Jun 26, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Jun 26, 2013
Join Andrew Collins, Director, Solvency II of Oracle Financial Services, as he discusses the IASA Conference and his experiences.
Wednesday May 15, 2013
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on May 15, 2013
Wednesday Apr 17, 2013
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Apr 17, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- A customer oriented collections strategy boosts collections success and reduces operating costs
- Risks vs Rewards – The Dynamics of Debt Collection
- A new perspective on the potential of data
- Continuing the Data Governance Journey: A Video Blog
- Negative Interest Rates: A Path into the Unknown
- What’s the difference between see-through and look through?
- Centralized Questionnaire Management for a Greater KYC Program
- From FATCA to GATCA: The Making of Global Tax Network (Part 2)
- A single regime for data: Management of risk becomes management of business
- Practical Solutions to vexing Compliance Challenges