Friday Oct 16, 2015
Friday Sep 11, 2015
By Tushar Chitra-Oracle on Sep 11, 2015
Banks that gain the ability to 'productize innovation' will wield the power to create the next big wave in the industry.
Read on to discover the key pillars on which the bank of the future can be built.[Read More]
Wednesday Nov 13, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Nov 13, 2013
As banks evolve, they are increasingly beginning to acquire the qualities of verbs.
Join Sonny Singh as he shares his perspective on why an English teacher’s advice on verbs is relevant to banks.[Read More]
Wednesday Aug 07, 2013
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Aug 07, 2013
Wednesday Jun 26, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Jun 26, 2013
Join Andrew Collins, Director, Solvency II of Oracle Financial Services, as he discusses the IASA Conference and his experiences.
Wednesday May 15, 2013
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on May 15, 2013
Wednesday Apr 17, 2013
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Apr 17, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Drivers of Compliance in the 21st Century: A Video Blog
- Message Standardization approach towards Risk Data Aggregation
- Interesting Shifts in the Compliance Space: A Video Blog
- How to Gain an Enterprise-Wide View of Model Risk
- Road to IFRS 9 (Impairment) Compliance: Challenges Ahead
- Digitization, Transparency and Collaboration - Themes Banks Need to Address to Stay Ahead
- Reflections from SIBOS 2015: An industry at the crossroads, finally making a decision to transform
- Model Risk Management: A CCAR Perspective
- BLOCKCHAIN – Is the industry ready for the new technology?
- How to Stay Ahead in The World of Financial Crime