Wednesday May 15, 2013
Wednesday Mar 20, 2013
By TusharChitra on Mar 20, 2013
As user trust and engagement dwindles in the age of mobility and social networking, are you struggling to come up with differentiated user engagement / retention strategies? Join Tushar as he reflects on whether the upcoming trend of gamification offers banks a chance to get back into the game.
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- A customer oriented collections strategy boosts collections success and reduces operating costs
- Risks vs Rewards – The Dynamics of Debt Collection
- A new perspective on the potential of data
- Continuing the Data Governance Journey: A Video Blog
- Negative Interest Rates: A Path into the Unknown
- What’s the difference between see-through and look through?
- Centralized Questionnaire Management for a Greater KYC Program
- From FATCA to GATCA: The Making of Global Tax Network (Part 2)
- A single regime for data: Management of risk becomes management of business
- Practical Solutions to vexing Compliance Challenges