Thursday Apr 28, 2016
Friday Apr 22, 2016
By Jenna Danko on Apr 22, 2016
Thursday Apr 21, 2016
Friday Feb 19, 2016
By Adarsh.D-Oracle on Feb 19, 2016
Several Banks are already reaping the benefits of Oracle Exadata Engineered Systems. If you still have not done so, Reshmi R (Kurup) – Solution Architect at Oracle shares ten reasons to move sooner and reap the cost benefits and new opportunities that it opens up. [Read More]
Wednesday Jan 27, 2016
By Jenna Danko on Jan 27, 2016
Wednesday Jan 13, 2016
By Jenna Danko on Jan 13, 2016
Wednesday Oct 14, 2015
By Jenna Danko on Oct 14, 2015
By Aubrey Hawes - Oracle-Oracle on Oct 14, 2015
Friday Oct 02, 2015
Big Data and Financial Crime and Compliance: A marriage made in heaven or one that's doomed to fail?
By Jenna Danko on Oct 02, 2015
Thursday Jul 09, 2015
By Amybielecki-Oracle on Jul 09, 2015
To adequately reduce risks inherent in bank models, a comprehensive and sustainable model risk management program should take into account a number of critical components. Join Garima, Senior Sales Consultant for Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications, as she walks us through these components.[Read More]
Tuesday Jan 27, 2015
By Jenna Danko on Jan 27, 2015
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- A new perspective on the potential of data
- Continuing the Data Governance Journey: A Video Blog
- Negative Interest Rates: A Path into the Unknown
- What’s the difference between see-through and look through?
- Centralized Questionnaire Management for a Greater KYC Program
- From FATCA to GATCA: The Making of Global Tax Network (Part 2)
- A single regime for data: Management of risk becomes management of business
- Practical Solutions to vexing Compliance Challenges
- No More Dithering Over Digital Transformation!
- Greater visibility boosts profitability and performance