Wednesday Feb 12, 2014
Wednesday Jan 29, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Jan 29, 2014
Last week, the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision issued a set of guidelines describing how banks should include the management of risks related to money laundering and financing of terrorism (AML/FT) within their overall risk management framework.
Join Matthew Long, Financial Crime, Operational Risk and Compliance Management Specialist for Oracle Financial Services, as he expands on these guidelines and outlines what organizations can to do manage AML/FT risks.[Read More]
Tuesday Jul 30, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Jul 30, 2013
In today's age of combating financial crimes and keeping up with regulatory compliance, there are very few financial institutions whose compliance and fraud management departments have not toyed with the idea of an enterprise case management strategy. However, and unfortunately, very few institutions have tasted success in their strategy.
Join Gaurav Harode, Sales Consulting Director for Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications, as he takes us through the steps for implementing a successful case management strategy.
Wednesday Mar 27, 2013
By AmyBielecki on Mar 27, 2013
Tuesday Mar 19, 2013
By AmyBielecki on Mar 19, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- How Can Customer Insight Improve the Customer Experience in Financial Services?
- Time to Re-Model? A Look at Enterprise Modeling Platforms and R Usage in Banking
- Top 3 Myths About FATCA: What You Need To Know
- Financial Services Blog Quarterly Roundup
- The Mobile Payment Wars: The Importance of BLE And NFC
- Risk Data Aggregation & Risk Reporting: Will You Be Compliant With BCBS 239 Principles In Time?
- “Can’t Get There From Here” : 4 Key Ways Retail Banking Transformation Can Help
- Tackling The New Basel Committee Guidelines on AML/FT Risk Management
- New Regulatory Measures Against Money Laundering: Are You Ready?
- Charting Success for New Banks in India : Perspectives And Strategies