Wednesday Oct 14, 2015
Tuesday Jan 27, 2015
By Jenna Danko on Jan 27, 2015
Tuesday Nov 11, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Nov 11, 2014
Thursday Nov 06, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Nov 06, 2014
In this post, Matthew Long, Financial Crime and Compliance Management Global Solution Lead for Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications at Oracle, defines the practice of exiting customer relationships. This approach (and the term de-risking) is becoming increasingly more prevalent and has drawn recent criticism from regulators and institutions, such as FATF who have concerns over the impact of these actions. Instead of dropping high risk business, companies are instead being urged to improve their risk financial crime and compliance frameworks and reap the potential benefits.[Read More]
Wednesday Oct 29, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Oct 29, 2014
Wednesday Sep 24, 2014
Landmark US Terrorist Financing Ruling & Latest EU Risk & Vulnerability Report Raises Serious Concerns
By Jenna Danko on Sep 24, 2014
Wednesday Feb 12, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Feb 12, 2014
Wednesday Jan 29, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Jan 29, 2014
Last week, the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision issued a set of guidelines describing how banks should include the management of risks related to money laundering and financing of terrorism (AML/FT) within their overall risk management framework.
Join Matthew Long, Financial Crime, Operational Risk and Compliance Management Specialist for Oracle Financial Services, as he expands on these guidelines and outlines what organizations can to do manage AML/FT risks.[Read More]
Tuesday Jul 30, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Jul 30, 2013
In today's age of combating financial crimes and keeping up with regulatory compliance, there are very few financial institutions whose compliance and fraud management departments have not toyed with the idea of an enterprise case management strategy. However, and unfortunately, very few institutions have tasted success in their strategy.
Join Gaurav Harode, Sales Consulting Director for Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications, as he takes us through the steps for implementing a successful case management strategy.
Wednesday Mar 27, 2013
By Amybielecki-Oracle on Mar 27, 2013
Tuesday Mar 19, 2013
By Amybielecki-Oracle on Mar 19, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Drivers of Compliance in the 21st Century: A Video Blog
- Message Standardization approach towards Risk Data Aggregation
- Interesting Shifts in the Compliance Space: A Video Blog
- How to Gain an Enterprise-Wide View of Model Risk
- Road to IFRS 9 (Impairment) Compliance: Challenges Ahead
- Digitization, Transparency and Collaboration - Themes Banks Need to Address to Stay Ahead
- Reflections from SIBOS 2015: An industry at the crossroads, finally making a decision to transform
- Model Risk Management: A CCAR Perspective
- BLOCKCHAIN – Is the industry ready for the new technology?
- How to Stay Ahead in The World of Financial Crime