Wednesday Feb 12, 2014
Thursday Feb 21, 2013
By Gaurav H on Feb 21, 2013
In order to comply with the requirements of FATCA, a new FFI needs to introduce new client and account on-boarding procedures, withholding calculations as well as new regulatory and client reporting. Join Don in a discussion on what impact will FATCA have on your operations and how you should meet this challenge.[Read More]
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- How Can Customer Insight Improve the Customer Experience in Financial Services?
- Time to Re-Model? A Look at Enterprise Modeling Platforms and R Usage in Banking
- Top 3 Myths About FATCA: What You Need To Know
- Financial Services Blog Quarterly Roundup
- The Mobile Payment Wars: The Importance of BLE And NFC
- Risk Data Aggregation & Risk Reporting: Will You Be Compliant With BCBS 239 Principles In Time?
- “Can’t Get There From Here” : 4 Key Ways Retail Banking Transformation Can Help
- Tackling The New Basel Committee Guidelines on AML/FT Risk Management
- New Regulatory Measures Against Money Laundering: Are You Ready?
- Charting Success for New Banks in India : Perspectives And Strategies