Monday May 16, 2016
Tuesday May 03, 2016
By Jenna Danko on May 03, 2016
Wednesday Feb 12, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Feb 12, 2014
Thursday Feb 21, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Feb 21, 2013
In order to comply with the requirements of FATCA, a new FFI needs to introduce new client and account on-boarding procedures, withholding calculations as well as new regulatory and client reporting. Join Don in a discussion on what impact will FATCA have on your operations and how you should meet this challenge.[Read More]
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- A new perspective on the potential of data
- Continuing the Data Governance Journey: A Video Blog
- Negative Interest Rates: A Path into the Unknown
- What’s the difference between see-through and look through?
- Centralized Questionnaire Management for a Greater KYC Program
- From FATCA to GATCA: The Making of Global Tax Network (Part 2)
- A single regime for data: Management of risk becomes management of business
- Practical Solutions to vexing Compliance Challenges
- No More Dithering Over Digital Transformation!
- Greater visibility boosts profitability and performance