Wednesday Feb 12, 2014
Thursday Feb 21, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Feb 21, 2013
In order to comply with the requirements of FATCA, a new FFI needs to introduce new client and account on-boarding procedures, withholding calculations as well as new regulatory and client reporting. Join Don in a discussion on what impact will FATCA have on your operations and how you should meet this challenge.[Read More]
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Canary in the Coal Mine : What Customer Tweets to the Top US Banks Reveal
- A Picture of an Effective Data Governance Structure
- Is it a Bank, a Supermarket, a Retailer or an MNO
- Big Banks Don’t Need Big Bangs: An Evolutionary Approach to Enterprise Stress Testing
- Oracle Ranked as Category Leader in 2014 Chartis Financial Crime Risk Management Report
- Are you Surviving or Thriving in the World of Transfer Agency?
- Compliance Risk Assessment: Are Tier 1 Banks doing it Right?
- De-Risking AML & CTF: Are You Throwing the Baby Out with the Bathwater?
- Forecast, Model, Repeat… Welcome to the 5th Annual CCAR Cycle
- What a Bank Branch will be like in 2025!