Wednesday Feb 12, 2014
Thursday Feb 21, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Feb 21, 2013
In order to comply with the requirements of FATCA, a new FFI needs to introduce new client and account on-boarding procedures, withholding calculations as well as new regulatory and client reporting. Join Don in a discussion on what impact will FATCA have on your operations and how you should meet this challenge.[Read More]
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Road to IFRS 9 (Impairment) Compliance: Challenges Ahead
- Digitization, Transparency and Collaboration - Themes Banks Need to Address to Stay Ahead
- Reflections from SIBOS 2015: An industry at the crossroads, finally making a decision to transform
- Model Risk Management: A CCAR Perspective
- BLOCKCHAIN – Is the industry ready for the new technology?
- How to Stay Ahead in The World of Financial Crime
- Are Financial Services keeping up with technology advances to stay Ahead?
- The Secret Sauce to Success in International Banking
- Adapt and Evolve in the New Regulatory Regime
- Alternative Payments - Transforming the Payments Landscape