Wednesday Feb 17, 2016
Monday Feb 15, 2016
By Amybielecki-Oracle on Feb 15, 2016
Vice President of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA), Ambreesh Khanna, reports on the Chartis RiskTech 100® 2016. The leading provider of research, covering the global market for risk management technology, ranked Oracle as a category winner in the categories for Core Technology; Risk Data Aggregation & Reporting; and Geographical sector: Americas.
Wednesday Jan 27, 2016
By Jenna Danko on Jan 27, 2016
Tuesday Jan 19, 2016
By Adarsh.D-Oracle on Jan 19, 2016
Wednesday Jan 13, 2016
By Jenna Danko on Jan 13, 2016
Wednesday Dec 02, 2015
By Jenna Danko on Dec 02, 2015
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Regulatory Burden May Lead to the Emergence of “Risk Utilities”
- A customer oriented collections strategy boosts collections success and reduces operating costs
- Risks vs Rewards – The Dynamics of Debt Collection
- A new perspective on the potential of data
- Continuing the Data Governance Journey: A Video Blog
- Negative Interest Rates: A Path into the Unknown
- What’s the difference between see-through and look through?
- Centralized Questionnaire Management for a Greater KYC Program
- From FATCA to GATCA: The Making of Global Tax Network (Part 2)
- A single regime for data: Management of risk becomes management of business