Thursday Sep 04, 2014
Wednesday Feb 05, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Feb 05, 2014
Friday Oct 04, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Oct 04, 2013
Wednesday Jul 17, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Jul 17, 2013
In his previous blog, John Foulley, Director for Financial Services Analytical Applications at Oracle, addressed the technology components you should consider to roll out initiatives that overlap both Risk and Finance.
Join him now as explains why the physical model is just as important to a business’ success as the logical data model.
Friday Jul 12, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Jul 12, 2013
Join Matthew Long, Financial Crime and Compliance Specialist at Oracle Financial Services, as he discusses the OpRisk Europe Conference.
Wednesday Jul 03, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Jul 03, 2013
Wednesday Jun 12, 2013
The New World of Risk Management and Data Excellence: 4 Components to Successfully Roll Out Risk & Finance Initiatives
By Jenna Danko on Jun 12, 2013
Thursday May 30, 2013
By Jenna Danko on May 30, 2013
Risk Managers and Risk Architects were enjoying a slow beginning of the year when the Basel Committee decided to release a new directive of risk data aggregation and risk reporting. Join John in this first of a four part series on the new age of risk management and data excellence as he walks us through the new directive, which sets the scene for additional requirements, and also creates the opportunity to address the shortcomings that exist in the areas of risk data.
Thursday Jan 31, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Jan 31, 2013
Wednesday Jan 30, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Jan 30, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Is it a Bank, a Supermarket, a Retailer or an MNO
- Big Banks Don’t Need Big Bangs: An Evolutionary Approach to Enterprise Stress Testing
- Oracle Ranked as Category Leader in 2014 Chartis Financial Crime Risk Management Report
- Are you Surviving or Thriving in the World of Transfer Agency?
- Compliance Risk Assessment: Are Tier 1 Banks doing it Right?
- De-Risking AML & CTF: Are You Throwing the Baby Out with the Bathwater?
- Forecast, Model, Repeat… Welcome to the 5th Annual CCAR Cycle
- What a Bank Branch will be like in 2025!
- Winning the Battle Against Financial Crime in the Era of Real-Time Payments
- Stock Exchanges and Revenue Management – How to stay ahead of the competition?