Wednesday Jun 24, 2015
Friday Oct 31, 2014
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Oct 31, 2014
Wednesday May 07, 2014
Customer Centric Banking Experiences: Where Banks are Falling Short and How They Can Deliver By Mark Atherton
By Guest-Oracle on May 07, 2014
Wednesday Nov 13, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Nov 13, 2013
As banks evolve, they are increasingly beginning to acquire the qualities of verbs.
Join Sonny Singh as he shares his perspective on why an English teacher’s advice on verbs is relevant to banks.[Read More]
Wednesday Oct 02, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Oct 02, 2013
like Billy Beane transformed the A's from expected also-rans to
stunningly win the American League West, banks too need to shake up the
roster and evaluate their status quo for success in consumer banking.
Join Andy as he discusses why today’s banks need to be trailblazers and not entrepreneurs in their quest for future growth in retail banking.
Tuesday Oct 01, 2013
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Oct 01, 2013
Is retail banking through social media channels just a passing fad, or is it on the way to becoming the preferred banking channel for today's connected consumer?
Join Tushar as he reflects on the present and future trends in banking through social media.[Read More]
Wednesday Aug 28, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Aug 28, 2013
Wednesday Aug 07, 2013
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Aug 07, 2013
Wednesday Jun 05, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Jun 05, 2013
The FS sector is one of the most data-driven industries, and analysts estimate that somewhere between 80 and 90% of the data that exists within a bank’s datacentre is not analysed – data from call logs, weblogs, emails and documents.
Join Ambreesh as he discusses big data and what financial services institutions are doing to capture and analyze this data.
Wednesday May 15, 2013
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on May 15, 2013
Wednesday Mar 20, 2013
By TusharChitra on Mar 20, 2013
As user trust and engagement dwindles in the age of mobility and social networking, are you struggling to come up with differentiated user engagement / retention strategies? Join Tushar as he reflects on whether the upcoming trend of gamification offers banks a chance to get back into the game.
Thursday Jan 31, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Jan 31, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Road to IFRS 9 (Impairment) Compliance: Challenges Ahead
- Digitization, Transparency and Collaboration - Themes Banks Need to Address to Stay Ahead
- Reflections from SIBOS 2015: An industry at the crossroads, finally making a decision to transform
- Model Risk Management: A CCAR Perspective
- BLOCKCHAIN – Is the industry ready for the new technology?
- How to Stay Ahead in The World of Financial Crime
- Are Financial Services keeping up with technology advances to stay Ahead?
- The Secret Sauce to Success in International Banking
- Adapt and Evolve in the New Regulatory Regime
- Alternative Payments - Transforming the Payments Landscape