Wednesday Feb 12, 2014
Monday Feb 10, 2014
By Gaurav H on Feb 10, 2014
Wednesday Feb 05, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Feb 05, 2014
Wednesday Jan 29, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Jan 29, 2014
Last week, the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision issued a set of guidelines describing how banks should include the management of risks related to money laundering and financing of terrorism (AML/FT) within their overall risk management framework.
Join Matthew Long, Financial Crime, Operational Risk and Compliance Management Specialist for Oracle Financial Services, as he expands on these guidelines and outlines what organizations can to do manage AML/FT risks.[Read More]
Tuesday Jan 07, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Jan 07, 2014
Financial Services Institutions are taking a fresh look at their anti money laundering systems with an eye toward expanding automation, improving performance, standardizing processes, and improving transparency.
Join Don Ryu, Senior Director – Product Management for Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications, as he discusses why financial institutions should improve their AML systems and how their investments will protect them in the future.
Wednesday Nov 20, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Nov 20, 2013
Friday Nov 08, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Nov 08, 2013
Tuesday Jul 30, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Jul 30, 2013
In today's age of combating financial crimes and keeping up with regulatory compliance, there are very few financial institutions whose compliance and fraud management departments have not toyed with the idea of an enterprise case management strategy. However, and unfortunately, very few institutions have tasted success in their strategy.
Join Gaurav Harode, Sales Consulting Director for Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications, as he takes us through the steps for implementing a successful case management strategy.
Friday Jul 12, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Jul 12, 2013
Join Matthew Long, Financial Crime and Compliance Specialist at Oracle Financial Services, as he discusses the OpRisk Europe Conference.
Wednesday Jul 03, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Jul 03, 2013
Wednesday Mar 27, 2013
By AmyBielecki on Mar 27, 2013
Tuesday Mar 19, 2013
By AmyBielecki on Mar 19, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Are You Empowering Your Customers? Using Customer Insight To Provide A Better Banking Customer Experience
- Where Are The Leaks? Plumbing Tips For A Banker
- The Mobile Payment Wars: Will HCE be a game-changer for NFC?
- How Can Customer Insight Improve the Customer Experience in Financial Services?
- Time to Re-Model? A Look at Enterprise Modeling Platforms and R Usage in Banking
- Top 3 Myths About FATCA: What You Need To Know
- Financial Services Blog Quarterly Roundup
- The Mobile Payment Wars: The Importance of BLE And NFC
- Risk Data Aggregation & Risk Reporting: Will You Be Compliant With BCBS 239 Principles In Time?
- “Can’t Get There From Here” : 4 Key Ways Retail Banking Transformation Can Help