Tuesday Oct 07, 2014
Tuesday Sep 02, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Sep 02, 2014
Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Feb 19, 2014
Wednesday Nov 20, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Nov 20, 2013
Friday Nov 08, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Nov 08, 2013
Wednesday Aug 28, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Aug 28, 2013
Wednesday Jun 05, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Jun 05, 2013
The FS sector is one of the most data-driven industries, and analysts estimate that somewhere between 80 and 90% of the data that exists within a bank’s datacentre is not analysed – data from call logs, weblogs, emails and documents.
Join Ambreesh as he discusses big data and what financial services institutions are doing to capture and analyze this data.
Thursday Jan 31, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Jan 31, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- A new perspective on the potential of data
- Continuing the Data Governance Journey: A Video Blog
- Negative Interest Rates: A Path into the Unknown
- What’s the difference between see-through and look through?
- Centralized Questionnaire Management for a Greater KYC Program
- From FATCA to GATCA: The Making of Global Tax Network (Part 2)
- A single regime for data: Management of risk becomes management of business
- Practical Solutions to vexing Compliance Challenges
- No More Dithering Over Digital Transformation!
- Greater visibility boosts profitability and performance