Tuesday Oct 07, 2014
Tuesday Sep 02, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Sep 02, 2014
Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Feb 19, 2014
Wednesday Nov 20, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Nov 20, 2013
Friday Nov 08, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Nov 08, 2013
Wednesday Aug 28, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Aug 28, 2013
Wednesday Jun 05, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Jun 05, 2013
The FS sector is one of the most data-driven industries, and analysts estimate that somewhere between 80 and 90% of the data that exists within a bank’s datacentre is not analysed – data from call logs, weblogs, emails and documents.
Join Ambreesh as he discusses big data and what financial services institutions are doing to capture and analyze this data.
Thursday Jan 31, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Jan 31, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- IFRS 9 (Impairment) - Its Positive Effects on the Financial Services Industry
- From FATCA to GATCA: The Making of Global Tax Network (Part 1)
- Can ‘IoT’ Shake Banks?
- You have the Data, Now take Control of Business
- Off the Beaten Path – Exploring Banking Solutions for Women Owned SMEs
- It's time to make use of your new asset
- Live! From Oracle Industry Connect
- Live from ACAMS: Woman on the Street
- The Umbilical Cord Between Business Model and Compliance
- Big Data: From Hype to Insight - Part 4 Banking on Big Data