Tuesday Oct 07, 2014
Tuesday Sep 02, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Sep 02, 2014
Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Feb 19, 2014
Wednesday Nov 20, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Nov 20, 2013
Friday Nov 08, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Nov 08, 2013
Wednesday Aug 28, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Aug 28, 2013
Wednesday Jun 05, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Jun 05, 2013
The FS sector is one of the most data-driven industries, and analysts estimate that somewhere between 80 and 90% of the data that exists within a bank’s datacentre is not analysed – data from call logs, weblogs, emails and documents.
Join Ambreesh as he discusses big data and what financial services institutions are doing to capture and analyze this data.
Thursday Jan 31, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Jan 31, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Oracle Featured in Oliver Wyman’s Report on Vended Stress Testing Systems
- Eliminate the Vulnerability in Model Risk Management in Banking
- Canary in the Coal Mine : What Customer Tweets to the Top US Banks Reveal
- A Picture of an Effective Data Governance Structure
- Is it a Bank, a Supermarket, a Retailer or an MNO
- Big Banks Don’t Need Big Bangs: An Evolutionary Approach to Enterprise Stress Testing
- Oracle Ranked as Category Leader in 2014 Chartis Financial Crime Risk Management Report
- Are you Surviving or Thriving in the World of Transfer Agency?
- Compliance Risk Assessment: Are Tier 1 Banks doing it Right?
- De-Risking AML & CTF: Are You Throwing the Baby Out with the Bathwater?