Friday Oct 16, 2015
Friday Sep 11, 2015
By Tushar Chitra-Oracle on Sep 11, 2015
Banks that gain the ability to 'productize innovation' will wield the power to create the next big wave in the industry.
Read on to discover the key pillars on which the bank of the future can be built.[Read More]
Monday Feb 10, 2014
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Feb 10, 2014
Wednesday Jan 29, 2014
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Jan 29, 2014
Today, many large banks are finding it difficult to restore their returns-on-equity to pre-Global Financial Crisis (GFC) level.
Join David as he walks us through some of the ways that transforming your retail banking operations and the underlying IT can help.
Wednesday Dec 11, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Dec 11, 2013
We have witnessed many examples across industries that mirror the sad demise of the Pinta Island Tortoise as a result of failure to combat pressures and adapt to change. Banking legacy systems are no exception.
Join Aubrey to learn how such cases of obsolescence are the ultimate impetus for transformation in retail banking.
Wednesday Nov 13, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Nov 13, 2013
As banks evolve, they are increasingly beginning to acquire the qualities of verbs.
Join Sonny Singh as he shares his perspective on why an English teacher’s advice on verbs is relevant to banks.[Read More]
Wednesday Oct 02, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Oct 02, 2013
like Billy Beane transformed the A's from expected also-rans to
stunningly win the American League West, banks too need to shake up the
roster and evaluate their status quo for success in consumer banking.
Join Andy as he discusses why today’s banks need to be trailblazers and not entrepreneurs in their quest for future growth in retail banking.
Wednesday Aug 21, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Aug 21, 2013
Like most financial institutions, National Australia Bank (NAB) found that the traditional rules of banking no longer applied. In today’s extremely challenging and low growth environment, it needed to transform itself in a bold manner. This video tells how NAB has gained global attention with its overhaul of enterprise risk and finance. Hear how they have begun to break down the traditional barriers of enterprise wide visibility and improve the efficiencies required for its future success.[Read More]
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Drivers of Compliance in the 21st Century: A Video Blog
- Message Standardization approach towards Risk Data Aggregation
- Interesting Shifts in the Compliance Space: A Video Blog
- How to Gain an Enterprise-Wide View of Model Risk
- Road to IFRS 9 (Impairment) Compliance: Challenges Ahead
- Digitization, Transparency and Collaboration - Themes Banks Need to Address to Stay Ahead
- Reflections from SIBOS 2015: An industry at the crossroads, finally making a decision to transform
- Model Risk Management: A CCAR Perspective
- BLOCKCHAIN – Is the industry ready for the new technology?
- How to Stay Ahead in The World of Financial Crime