Monday Mar 21, 2016
Thursday Mar 10, 2016
By Jenna Danko on Mar 10, 2016
Thursday Oct 08, 2015
By Jenna Danko on Oct 08, 2015
Tuesday Jan 27, 2015
By Jenna Danko on Jan 27, 2015
Thursday Nov 06, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Nov 06, 2014
In this post, Matthew Long, Financial Crime and Compliance Management Global Solution Lead for Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications at Oracle, defines the practice of exiting customer relationships. This approach (and the term de-risking) is becoming increasingly more prevalent and has drawn recent criticism from regulators and institutions, such as FATF who have concerns over the impact of these actions. Instead of dropping high risk business, companies are instead being urged to improve their risk financial crime and compliance frameworks and reap the potential benefits.[Read More]
Wednesday Sep 24, 2014
Landmark US Terrorist Financing Ruling & Latest EU Risk & Vulnerability Report Raises Serious Concerns
By Jenna Danko on Sep 24, 2014
Wednesday Jul 09, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Jul 09, 2014
Wednesday Jan 29, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Jan 29, 2014
Last week, the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision issued a set of guidelines describing how banks should include the management of risks related to money laundering and financing of terrorism (AML/FT) within their overall risk management framework.
Join Matthew Long, Financial Crime, Operational Risk and Compliance Management Specialist for Oracle Financial Services, as he expands on these guidelines and outlines what organizations can to do manage AML/FT risks.[Read More]
Tuesday Jan 07, 2014
By Jenna Danko on Jan 07, 2014
Financial Services Institutions are taking a fresh look at their anti money laundering systems with an eye toward expanding automation, improving performance, standardizing processes, and improving transparency.
Join Don Ryu, Senior Director – Product Management for Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications, as he discusses why financial institutions should improve their AML systems and how their investments will protect them in the future.
Friday Nov 08, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Nov 08, 2013
Wednesday Mar 27, 2013
By Amybielecki-Oracle on Mar 27, 2013
Tuesday Mar 19, 2013
By Amybielecki-Oracle on Mar 19, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Regulatory Burden May Lead to the Emergence of “Risk Utilities”
- A customer oriented collections strategy boosts collections success and reduces operating costs
- Risks vs Rewards – The Dynamics of Debt Collection
- A new perspective on the potential of data
- Continuing the Data Governance Journey: A Video Blog
- Negative Interest Rates: A Path into the Unknown
- What’s the difference between see-through and look through?
- Centralized Questionnaire Management for a Greater KYC Program
- From FATCA to GATCA: The Making of Global Tax Network (Part 2)
- A single regime for data: Management of risk becomes management of business