Navigating Your Banking Innovation Journey
Banking transformation presents exciting opportunities and pressing challenges. With digital innovation, banks can offer new services, reduce time-to-market, and meet open banking requirements and new compliance mandates. The payoff? Enhanced service delivery, improved customer experience, eased margin pressures, and future growth.
Leaving legacy systems behind to achieve these results is no small feat, but today’s brightest banking innovators are accepting the challenge head-on. They are embracing modern banking solutions to become more agile and efficient and to meet rising customer expectations. We’re pleased to introduce several Oracle Banking Innovators and share their success stories and lessons learned. On this dedicated microsite, we feature these banks and their modernization journeys with Oracle.
- Akbank, one of Turkey’s largest private banks, is gaining new precision across critical pricing and operational decisions to ensure profitability and improve customer retention. New what-if analyses enable assessment of customer profitability at the individual level as well as at the branch, region, business unit, and channel levels―and, ultimately, smarter decision-making.
- Bank of Ayudhya, the fifth-largest bank in Thailand in loans and deposits, is embracing a digital-first strategy to become a banking-as-a-service provider. Its transformation will enable greater agility and innovation, supporting future growth.
- Ecobank Transnational, which provides financial services to customers in more than 30 African nations, is employing modern banking solutions to create and operate banking services centrally and distribute them domestically. Ecobank is rapidly advancing its digital strategy by offering more services to customers where they need them, and at price points, they can afford.
- FBN UK, an international bank focused on facilitating trade between Africa and Europe, is setting the stage for innovation with a dramatic upgrade of its core banking solution. The new system closes security vulnerabilities and enhances compliance while positioning FBN to leverage artificial intelligence and automation to create new efficiencies.
- MKB Bank, located in Hungary, is capitalizing on the appetite for transformation among its owners and customers to replace its core banking system with a modern, tested solution and enable digital services. The time-to-market is reduced, and the bank is positioned for growth.
- United Bank, a private bank in East Africa with more than 1 million customers, wants to lead its market in digitization and innovation. To do so, United Bank modernized its core banking solutions and is transforming the banking experience with a full range of digital services and greater automation.
Explore their case studies and videos to see how these banks are overcoming the limitations of legacy systems, navigating the current landscape, and preparing for the future. We hope their stories will inspire other organizations on their own digitization journey.
For more information, please visit:
Oracle Financial Services Banking Innovators: Visit microsite
Oracle Financial Services: oracle.com/financial-services
Subscribe to our Blogs:
Oracle Financial Services Blogs: Sign up today