Wednesday Nov 20, 2013
Wednesday Nov 13, 2013
By Gaurav H-Oracle on Nov 13, 2013
As banks evolve, they are increasingly beginning to acquire the qualities of verbs.
Join Sonny Singh as he shares his perspective on why an English teacher’s advice on verbs is relevant to banks.[Read More]
Friday Nov 08, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Nov 08, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Road to IFRS 9 (Impairment) Compliance: Challenges Ahead
- Digitization, Transparency and Collaboration - Themes Banks Need to Address to Stay Ahead
- Reflections from SIBOS 2015: An industry at the crossroads, finally making a decision to transform
- Model Risk Management: A CCAR Perspective
- BLOCKCHAIN – Is the industry ready for the new technology?
- How to Stay Ahead in The World of Financial Crime
- Are Financial Services keeping up with technology advances to stay Ahead?
- The Secret Sauce to Success in International Banking
- Adapt and Evolve in the New Regulatory Regime
- Alternative Payments - Transforming the Payments Landscape