Wednesday Aug 28, 2013
Wednesday Aug 21, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Aug 21, 2013
Like most financial institutions, National Australia Bank (NAB) found that the traditional rules of banking no longer applied. In today’s extremely challenging and low growth environment, it needed to transform itself in a bold manner. This video tells how NAB has gained global attention with its overhaul of enterprise risk and finance. Hear how they have begun to break down the traditional barriers of enterprise wide visibility and improve the efficiencies required for its future success.[Read More]
Wednesday Aug 07, 2013
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Aug 07, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- A new perspective on the potential of data
- Continuing the Data Governance Journey: A Video Blog
- Negative Interest Rates: A Path into the Unknown
- What’s the difference between see-through and look through?
- Centralized Questionnaire Management for a Greater KYC Program
- From FATCA to GATCA: The Making of Global Tax Network (Part 2)
- A single regime for data: Management of risk becomes management of business
- Practical Solutions to vexing Compliance Challenges
- No More Dithering Over Digital Transformation!
- Greater visibility boosts profitability and performance