Wednesday Aug 28, 2013
Wednesday Aug 21, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Aug 21, 2013
Like most financial institutions, National Australia Bank (NAB) found that the traditional rules of banking no longer applied. In today’s extremely challenging and low growth environment, it needed to transform itself in a bold manner. This video tells how NAB has gained global attention with its overhaul of enterprise risk and finance. Hear how they have begun to break down the traditional barriers of enterprise wide visibility and improve the efficiencies required for its future success.[Read More]
Wednesday Aug 07, 2013
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Aug 07, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Oracle Featured in Oliver Wyman’s Report on Vended Stress Testing Systems
- Eliminate the Vulnerability in Model Risk Management in Banking
- Canary in the Coal Mine : What Customer Tweets to the Top US Banks Reveal
- A Picture of an Effective Data Governance Structure
- Is it a Bank, a Supermarket, a Retailer or an MNO
- Big Banks Don’t Need Big Bangs: An Evolutionary Approach to Enterprise Stress Testing
- Oracle Ranked as Category Leader in 2014 Chartis Financial Crime Risk Management Report
- Are you Surviving or Thriving in the World of Transfer Agency?
- Compliance Risk Assessment: Are Tier 1 Banks doing it Right?
- De-Risking AML & CTF: Are You Throwing the Baby Out with the Bathwater?