Wednesday Aug 28, 2013
Wednesday Aug 21, 2013
By Jenna Danko on Aug 21, 2013
Like most financial institutions, National Australia Bank (NAB) found that the traditional rules of banking no longer applied. In today’s extremely challenging and low growth environment, it needed to transform itself in a bold manner. This video tells how NAB has gained global attention with its overhaul of enterprise risk and finance. Hear how they have begun to break down the traditional barriers of enterprise wide visibility and improve the efficiencies required for its future success.[Read More]
Wednesday Aug 07, 2013
By vishal.chaturvedi-Oracle on Aug 07, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Road to IFRS 9 (Impairment) Compliance: Challenges Ahead
- Digitization, Transparency and Collaboration - Themes Banks Need to Address to Stay Ahead
- Reflections from SIBOS 2015: An industry at the crossroads, finally making a decision to transform
- Model Risk Management: A CCAR Perspective
- BLOCKCHAIN – Is the industry ready for the new technology?
- How to Stay Ahead in The World of Financial Crime
- Are Financial Services keeping up with technology advances to stay Ahead?
- The Secret Sauce to Success in International Banking
- Adapt and Evolve in the New Regulatory Regime
- Alternative Payments - Transforming the Payments Landscape