Wednesday Mar 27, 2013
Wednesday Mar 20, 2013
By TusharChitra on Mar 20, 2013
As user trust and engagement dwindles in the age of mobility and social networking, are you struggling to come up with differentiated user engagement / retention strategies? Join Tushar as he reflects on whether the upcoming trend of gamification offers banks a chance to get back into the game.
Tuesday Mar 19, 2013
By Amybielecki-Oracle on Mar 19, 2013
Monday Mar 18, 2013
By Amybielecki-Oracle on Mar 18, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- From FATCA to GATCA: The Making of Global Tax Network (Part 1)
- Can ‘IoT’ Shake Banks?
- You have the Data, Now take Control of Business
- Off the Beaten Path – Exploring Banking Solutions for Women Owned SMEs
- It's time to make use of your new asset
- Live! From Oracle Industry Connect
- Live from ACAMS: Woman on the Street
- The Umbilical Cord Between Business Model and Compliance
- Big Data: From Hype to Insight - Part 4 Banking on Big Data
- The Data Governance Journey: Adjusting to Cultural Change, A follow up conversation from FIMA US