Wednesday Mar 27, 2013
Wednesday Mar 20, 2013
By TusharChitra on Mar 20, 2013
As user trust and engagement dwindles in the age of mobility and social networking, are you struggling to come up with differentiated user engagement / retention strategies? Join Tushar as he reflects on whether the upcoming trend of gamification offers banks a chance to get back into the game.
Tuesday Mar 19, 2013
By Amybielecki-Oracle on Mar 19, 2013
Monday Mar 18, 2013
By Amybielecki-Oracle on Mar 18, 2013
Keep up to date on business and technology issues affecting financial services and hear from Oracle Financial Services' product and business leaders.
- Drivers of Compliance in the 21st Century: A Video Blog
- Message Standardization approach towards Risk Data Aggregation
- Interesting Shifts in the Compliance Space: A Video Blog
- How to Gain an Enterprise-Wide View of Model Risk
- Road to IFRS 9 (Impairment) Compliance: Challenges Ahead
- Digitization, Transparency and Collaboration - Themes Banks Need to Address to Stay Ahead
- Reflections from SIBOS 2015: An industry at the crossroads, finally making a decision to transform
- Model Risk Management: A CCAR Perspective
- BLOCKCHAIN – Is the industry ready for the new technology?
- How to Stay Ahead in The World of Financial Crime