8 Things - Orablog Tag
By Joe G on Jan 09, 2008
I've been tagged - so here goes.
- I was raised on a real farm in West Virginia - and yes, I have milked a cow, albeit it not very well.
- We have 21 legs in our household - me, 3-dogs, a cat, and due to an unfortunate recent accident, one three-legged dog.
- I have an X-box 360, and my favorite game is whimpy tennis - kinda reminds me of pong.
- I moved to Portland the same day as the fool that started this game of tag.
- I just finished reading Shirley MacLaine's new book, "Sage-ing while Age-ing" and if you have a VERY OPEN mind and are interested in UFO's, it's an interesting read.
- I was very lazy in high school, and that laziness didn't really change during my college years, so I went to grad school because I didn't want to work. However, being a poor college student quickly lost its appeal, and I finished grad school in just one year.
- I started my career at Circuit City as a programmer in RPG on the AS/400 - working on distribution and payroll/HR systems. Glad to have dumped that Circuit City stock long ago!
- I recently declared my aspirancy to become a Sister of Perpetual Indulgence - it's a lifetime commitment and takes at least a year to become a fully-professed sister, but they do great work.