Thursday Nov 27, 2014
Monday Nov 24, 2014
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Nov 24, 2014
Monday Aug 18, 2014
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Aug 18, 2014
Ever tried coding groovy in Application Composer and found it hard to remember the API names for the standard objects and their fields? To help we have created this short set of ERD-like diagrams for the most regularly used Business Objects along with their key attributes. As a handy PDF we hope this quick-reference guide will make this easier and save you some time.
Please let us know in the comments below if this is useful or any enhancements you'd like us to add.
Monday Jul 28, 2014
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jul 28, 2014
If you have an on-premises deployment of Fusion Applications and wish to extend it with your own custom application, Vik has created this whitepaper to guide you through the development steps. This simple walk-through includes:
- Task overview and recommended naming standards
- Registering via the applications taxonomy
- Creating the application in JDeveloper using ADF
- Using application-specific components like lookups and messages
- Your options for deployment and integration
We hope you find it useful, and please feel free to leave your feedback in the comments section below.
Wednesday Feb 26, 2014
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Feb 26, 2014
We have put together another whitepaper to help when using the Groovy language in making customizations to pages and fields using Application Composer. This was done in response to observing the online forums and the requests logged with Oracle Support. It covers many common requirements and provides short illustrative examples.We hope you find it useful.
Monday Jan 27, 2014
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 27, 2014
We have put together a short whitepaper that explains the most common use-cases we've seen from people using expression language to extend Fusion Applications at the run-time using the embedded Page Composer tooling. The paper gives examples as the most simple way to illustrate the EL operators, functions, and general syntax.We hope you find it useful.
Since we're finding new cases all the time this document will get regularly updated, and if you have any examples please pass them on, either via email or in the comments below.
Thursday Oct 10, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Oct 10, 2013
Whilst several of our blog posts and videos have talked about MDS as the key platform for upgrade safe, layered customizations, however we've not discussed it in detail. Fortunately our colleague Gangadhar from WebCenter Product Management has already done a great job of this in his whitepaper entitled Metadata Services (MDS) in Fusion Middleware.It includes a straight forward introduction to the tool and its capabilities, an explanation of the architecture and technical components, a summary of use-cases across both middleware and Fusion Applications, as well as details on MDS administration and implementation. It's a valuable background resource, especially for those new to this component.
Thursday Aug 22, 2013
By Jani Rautiainen-Oracle on Aug 22, 2013
- Scheduled action: an action needs to be executed at a predetermined schedule
- Time-consuming action: Users perform an action that could take a long time to finish
- Creation and configuration of a development environment for ESS development
- Implementation of a concurrent process
- Implementation of UI for submitting and monitoring the concurrent process
- Submitting and monitoring the concurrent process
Tuesday Jul 02, 2013
By Oliver Steinmeier-Oracle on Jul 02, 2013
- Resources Roadmap for Business Intelligence
- BIP Series: Using BI Publisher In Integration Projects
- Under the Covers of The WebCenter Content Document Transfer Utility
- Customer Connect: HCM Cloud Expression Language and Cloud Applications
- Customer Connect: Groovy Scripting - Enhance your Oracle Sales Cloud User Experiences
- Resources Roadmap for Integration
- Application Composer Series: Related Collections and Related Objects
- January In Review
- Using the Oracle WebCenter Content Document Transfer Utility for Fusion Applications 11g
- Infographic On Our Forum