Monday May 06, 2013
For the past four months, the Fusion Applications Developer Relations team has used this blog to offer information we think is valuable for the broader Fusion developer community working on customizations, extensions or integrations.
We still have a lot of ideas for topics we think need coverage, and there are blog posts in the queue or being actively worked on. But we want to take a moment to ask you, our readers: what topics would you like us to spend time on? What areas do you face challenges in? What types of posts help you the most? Please hit the comments and let us know. Thank you!
- August In Review
- Release 10: Oracle Social Network Developer Site
- Application Composer Series: Implementing a Cascade Delete
- Release 10: Walkthrough of a Sales Cloud RESTful Web Service Example
- Groovy Tuesday: Checking Record and Field State
- Release 10: Features For Sales Cloud Extensibility
- Release 10: A Deeper Look Into the Oracle Sales Cloud RESTful API
- Downloading Windows JDeveloper For Fusion Apps
- Groovy Tuesday: Accessing Distant Relatives
- Release 10: An Introduction into Oracle Sales Cloud RESTful Web Services