Monday May 06, 2013
For the past four months, the Fusion Applications Developer Relations team has used this blog to offer information we think is valuable for the broader Fusion developer community working on customizations, extensions or integrations.
We still have a lot of ideas for topics we think need coverage, and there are blog posts in the queue or being actively worked on. But we want to take a moment to ask you, our readers: what topics would you like us to spend time on? What areas do you face challenges in? What types of posts help you the most? Please hit the comments and let us know. Thank you!
- Resources Roadmap for Business Intelligence
- BIP Series: Using BI Publisher In Integration Projects
- Under the Covers of The WebCenter Content Document Transfer Utility
- Customer Connect: HCM Cloud Expression Language and Cloud Applications
- Customer Connect: Groovy Scripting - Enhance your Oracle Sales Cloud User Experiences
- Resources Roadmap for Integration
- Application Composer Series: Related Collections and Related Objects
- January In Review
- Using the Oracle WebCenter Content Document Transfer Utility for Fusion Applications 11g
- Infographic On Our Forum