Monday May 06, 2013
For the past four months, the Fusion Applications Developer Relations team has used this blog to offer information we think is valuable for the broader Fusion developer community working on customizations, extensions or integrations.
We still have a lot of ideas for topics we think need coverage, and there are blog posts in the queue or being actively worked on. But we want to take a moment to ask you, our readers: what topics would you like us to spend time on? What areas do you face challenges in? What types of posts help you the most? Please hit the comments and let us know. Thank you!
- Fusion Applications Release 8 Now On eDelivery
- Troubleshooting Embedded Web Content
- February In Review
- New Whitepaper: Getting Started With Groovy
- Fusion Concepts: Unique ID Generation
- Calling BI Services From External Applications
- Integrating With Fusion Application Using Services (PHP)
- January In Review
- Integrating With Fusion Application Using Services (Perl: SOAP::Lite)
- New Whitepaper: Using Expression Language