Monday May 06, 2013
For the past four months, the Fusion Applications Developer Relations team has used this blog to offer information we think is valuable for the broader Fusion developer community working on customizations, extensions or integrations.
We still have a lot of ideas for topics we think need coverage, and there are blog posts in the queue or being actively worked on. But we want to take a moment to ask you, our readers: what topics would you like us to spend time on? What areas do you face challenges in? What types of posts help you the most? Please hit the comments and let us know. Thank you!
- Flexfields Series: Extensible Flexfields (EFF) Explained
- Groovy Tuesday: Careful Use of Aggregate Functions
- Groovy Tuesday: Working With ArrayList Objects
- How To Use The Object Version Number Attribute
- Application Composer Series: Documenting Your Customizations
- Application Composer Series: When and How To Refresh Your Web Service Definitions
- Groovy Tuesday: Calling Groovy from External Applications
- Application Composer Series: Validation Events Explained
- June In Review
- Java Cloud Service: Scheduling - Timer Service