Monday May 06, 2013
For the past four months, the Fusion Applications Developer Relations team has used this blog to offer information we think is valuable for the broader Fusion developer community working on customizations, extensions or integrations.
We still have a lot of ideas for topics we think need coverage, and there are blog posts in the queue or being actively worked on. But we want to take a moment to ask you, our readers: what topics would you like us to spend time on? What areas do you face challenges in? What types of posts help you the most? Please hit the comments and let us know. Thank you!
- Groovy Introduction on Customer Connect And Other Session Recommendations
- Resources Roadmap for Customizing Oracle HCM and ERP Cloud
- Resources Roadmap for Customizing Oracle Sales Cloud
- Java Cloud Service: Implementing Sign-Out
- Tailoring Fusion Applications in the Cloud Explained (updated)
- Resources Roadmap for Design Time Customization
- Using The Browser Based Theme Editor
- Java Cloud Service: Securing ADFbc Service
- Resources Roadmap for Understanding The Fusion Technology
- Examples of Expression Language from the Customer Connect Event