Monday May 06, 2013
For the past four months, the Fusion Applications Developer Relations team has used this blog to offer information we think is valuable for the broader Fusion developer community working on customizations, extensions or integrations.
We still have a lot of ideas for topics we think need coverage, and there are blog posts in the queue or being actively worked on. But we want to take a moment to ask you, our readers: what topics would you like us to spend time on? What areas do you face challenges in? What types of posts help you the most? Please hit the comments and let us know. Thank you!
- Groovy Tuesday: Differences in Querying Data with View Objects
- Cheatsheet Series: Using Programmatically Accessible View Objects in Sales Cloud
- The Application Composer Platform in Fusion Projects and Supply Chain Management
- Groovy Tuesday: Using Multiple Query WHERE Clauses
- Address Customization using Setup and Maintenance
- September In Review
- Developing With Infolets
- Groovy Tuesday: How To Limit VO Query Resultset Sizes
- Cheatsheet Series: Standard Object & Field Properties
- Blog Comments