Monday May 06, 2013
For the past four months, the Fusion Applications Developer Relations team has used this blog to offer information we think is valuable for the broader Fusion developer community working on customizations, extensions or integrations.
We still have a lot of ideas for topics we think need coverage, and there are blog posts in the queue or being actively worked on. But we want to take a moment to ask you, our readers: what topics would you like us to spend time on? What areas do you face challenges in? What types of posts help you the most? Please hit the comments and let us know. Thank you!
- Common Regular Expression Patterns
- Groovy Tuesday: Parameterised Variable Names
- January In Review
- Groovy Tuesday: Release 10 Consolidation On Using A ViewCriteria
- Using the RecordName Field When Create New Object Definitions
- Debugging Series: Creating A Timer For Performance Analysis
- Groovy Tuesday: Simple Conversion of Values Between Data Types
- More On Embedding BI Analytics and Reports
- Calling Custom Object Functions via RESTful Services
- Groovy Tuesday: String Assignment in Application Composer