Monday May 06, 2013
For the past four months, the Fusion Applications Developer Relations team has used this blog to offer information we think is valuable for the broader Fusion developer community working on customizations, extensions or integrations.
We still have a lot of ideas for topics we think need coverage, and there are blog posts in the queue or being actively worked on. But we want to take a moment to ask you, our readers: what topics would you like us to spend time on? What areas do you face challenges in? What types of posts help you the most? Please hit the comments and let us know. Thank you!
- Event Notes from the UKOUG ERP Community Innovation Day
- Groovy Tuesday: Custom Validations When Loading Data
- Application Composer Series: The Trigger Event Model Explained
- Application Composer Series: Accessing and Updating Related Objects from Groovy
- Groovy Tuesday: Groovy and Sandboxes
- Java Cloud Service: Scheduling - Cron4j
- Groovy Workshop for Oracle Partners
- Java Cloud Service: Scheduling - Quartz
- Groovy Performance Series: Tuning Your Queries
- Groovy Tuesday: Threshold Errors and Setting Field Values