Monday May 06, 2013
For the past four months, the Fusion Applications Developer Relations team has used this blog to offer information we think is valuable for the broader Fusion developer community working on customizations, extensions or integrations.
We still have a lot of ideas for topics we think need coverage, and there are blog posts in the queue or being actively worked on. But we want to take a moment to ask you, our readers: what topics would you like us to spend time on? What areas do you face challenges in? What types of posts help you the most? Please hit the comments and let us know. Thank you!
- Managing Attachments Using Web Services
- Groovy Tuesday: Working With Long Text Fields
- Integrating With Fusion Application Using Services (Visual Basic: Service Reference)
- Groovy Tuesday: Counting Rows In Your Query
- Using the Web Service for Enterprise Scheduling Service (ESS)
- Using the RIDC Client to Interface with Oracle Webcenter Content
- March In Review
- Working With Lists of Values and Tables in Expression Language
- Resources Roadmap for Customizing Security
- Groovy Introduction on Customer Connect And Other Session Recommendations