Tuesday Jul 02, 2013
Yesterday we officially launched our new YouTube channel. Today we are announcing another initiative that we have been working on for a while: to help you learn common customization tasks, we are going to publish a series of detailed How-To documents with lots of screenshots. Many of these will also be the script for a YouTube video, giving you the choice to see it in action or go through the steps yourself guided by a PDF document.
The focus of the initial set of How-Tos will be JDeveloper/ADF customizations, but over time we will expand into other areas. Today's first document is meant to get everyone up to the point where a JDeveloper environment is up and running: "How to Get Started With JDeveloper Customizations for Fusion Applications" white paper shows you how to set up JDeveloper, configure the integrated WLS domain, and make a very, very simple customization work.
As always we are looking for your feedback. Please let us know whether this is helpful for your work or learning, and what use cases you would like to see us document in these How-Tos.
- Groovy Tuesday: Checking Record and Field State
- Release 10: Features For Sales Cloud Extensibility
- Release 10: A Deeper Look Into the Oracle Sales Cloud RESTful API
- Downloading Windows JDeveloper For Fusion Apps
- Groovy Tuesday: Accessing Distant Relatives
- Release 10: An Introduction into Oracle Sales Cloud RESTful Web Services
- Release 10: New Features In Business Intelligence For Developers
- Groovy Tuesday: Profile Options Are Back In Release 10
- Release 10: Using The Developer Connect Feature
- Release 10: User Interface Customization Enhancements