Tuesday Jul 02, 2013
Yesterday we officially launched our new YouTube channel. Today we are announcing another initiative that we have been working on for a while: to help you learn common customization tasks, we are going to publish a series of detailed How-To documents with lots of screenshots. Many of these will also be the script for a YouTube video, giving you the choice to see it in action or go through the steps yourself guided by a PDF document.
The focus of the initial set of How-Tos will be JDeveloper/ADF customizations, but over time we will expand into other areas. Today's first document is meant to get everyone up to the point where a JDeveloper environment is up and running: "How to Get Started With JDeveloper Customizations for Fusion Applications" white paper shows you how to set up JDeveloper, configure the integrated WLS domain, and make a very, very simple customization work.
As always we are looking for your feedback. Please let us know whether this is helpful for your work or learning, and what use cases you would like to see us document in these How-Tos.
- Changing Appearances: Give The Apps Your Corporate Look
- Groovy Tuesday: Generating Unique ID Values
- Guest Post: Moving to the ERP Integration Service
- The Tech15 and Apps15 Conferences from the UKOUG
- Application Composer Series: Customizing With Products
- Groovy Tuesday: Retrieving Attributes and Values
- Whitepaper: Application Composer Performance Best Practices
- Step by Step: Downloading JDeveloper for Fusion Applications
- Application Composer: How To Use The Copy Maps Feature
- October In Review