As those of you lucky enough to be attending Oracle OpenWorld
this year start to plan your time, here are a few recommended sessions
related to development on the Fusion Applications platform.
- Oracle Fusion Applications: Overview, Strategy, and Roadmap [GEN9549]
- Oracle Fusion Applications: Technical Architecture Deep Dive [CON8437]
Tailoring Fusion Applications
- Oracle Fusion Applications: Oracle Fusion Transactional Business Intelligence Deep Dive [CON8497]
- Oracle Fusion Applications: Easily Extending and Customizing Help for Business Users [CON8498]
- Oracle Fusion Applications: Customizing and Extending Business Processes [CON8439]
- Tailor Capabilities Specific to Business Needs: Configurability and Extensibility [CON9385]
- Oracle Fusion Applications: Best Practices in Integration Design Patterns [CON8491]
- Oracle Fusion Applications: Functional Architecture and Coexistence Deep Dive [CON8729]
- Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Fusion HCM Applications Coexistence: The Best of Both Worlds [CON8478]
- Meet the Experts: Coexistence Between Oracle E-Business Suite/PeopleSoft and Oracle Fusion [MTE9116]
- Customize Oracle ADF Applications in Multiple Layers [CON7500]
- Oracle ADF Fusion Architecture: Manage the Modular Approach [CON4581]
- Building Adaptive and Dynamic Applications with Oracle ADF [BOF2064]
- BPM, SOA, and Oracle ADF: Patterns Learned from Oracle Fusion Applications [CON9439]
Fusion Cloud Applications
- Building Extensions for Oracle Fusion Applications with the Oracle PaaS [CON8580]
- Writing Hybrid Cloud Applications with Oracle Java Cloud Service [HOL10083]
- Oracle Fusion Applications: Tailoring Your User Experience in the Cloud [CON8493]
In addition to the ones called out above, this year there is a nice
website feature that displays all similar sessions, keynotes, and other
events on one single page. It is under the OpenWorld homepage
menu, entitled ‘Focus On’. Even then this is quite a long list, so to
help here are some of these Focus-On pages related specifically to
development on Fusion Applications.
For the sake of reading clarity, I have not included the dates,
times, and locations above, however you can look up the ones you are
interested in using the title or code via the online Content Catalog, and then add them to your online Schedule Builder, or include manually into your calendaring system of choice.
Hopefully you found this extract useful and please also consider the special Oracle University one day course entitled ‘Extending and Customizing Oracle Fusion Applications‘ which we have helped develop, oh and the Oracle Fusion Cloud Developer Challenge that we're running. See you there.