March in Review
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Apr 10, 2014
- Release8 was well covered by us this month with posts explaining the new features for developers. Find them all here.
- Jani's 'Integrating With..." series continued to cover more methods, with March focusing on Python using urllib2 and suds. See all these posts here.
- Oliver explained how to get the most from UI mash-ups within Fusion Applications, and offered tips on troubleshooting some of the common problems we've seen.
- Again based on real feedback, Richard put together a short summary to explain the meaning behind the various status fields associated with the web services listed in Oracle Enterprise Repository.
From Other Teams
- In addition to the already published Release 8 SaaS readiness content, a new upgrade whitepaper for HCM Cloud customers was made available in My Oracle Support (1637782.1).
- The Applications User Experience team provided an overview of the Release 8 Simplified UI on their VOX blog with many great screenshots.
- The Oracle A-Team published an in-depth look at implementing Fusion Applications on-premises, very detailed and comprehensive as always.
- We attended the Oracle UK User Group's Applications Transformation Day, speaking about the different UI Customization options. Read more here.
- The OpenWorld 2014 call for papers opened during March. Please note the close date for submissions is the 15th April - so submit your Fusion Applications story today.