For the past four months, the Fusion Applications Developer Relations team has used this blog to offer information we think is valuable for the broader Fusion developer community working on customizations, extensions or integrations.
We still have a lot of ideas for topics we think need coverage, and there are blog posts in the queue or being actively worked on. But we want to take a moment to ask you, our readers: what topics would you like us to spend time on? What areas do you face challenges in? What types of posts help you the most? Please hit the comments and let us know. Thank you!
- Changing Appearances: Give The Apps Your Corporate Look
- Groovy Tuesday: Generating Unique ID Values
- Guest Post: Moving to the ERP Integration Service
- The Tech15 and Apps15 Conferences from the UKOUG
- Application Composer Series: Customizing With Products
- Groovy Tuesday: Retrieving Attributes and Values
- Whitepaper: Application Composer Performance Best Practices
- Step by Step: Downloading JDeveloper for Fusion Applications
- Application Composer: How To Use The Copy Maps Feature
- October In Review