For the past four months, the Fusion Applications Developer Relations team has used this blog to offer information we think is valuable for the broader Fusion developer community working on customizations, extensions or integrations.
We still have a lot of ideas for topics we think need coverage, and there are blog posts in the queue or being actively worked on. But we want to take a moment to ask you, our readers: what topics would you like us to spend time on? What areas do you face challenges in? What types of posts help you the most? Please hit the comments and let us know. Thank you!
- Using JWT Tokens with REST and Sales Cloud
- Groovy Tuesday: Using the Calendar and Date Java Class in Groovy
- Release 11: Infolets, InfoTiles and Springboard-Strip Enhancements
- Release 11: Subtab Enhancements in Sales Cloud
- Groovy Tuesday: Checking For Null and Empty Values
- Release 11: New Features For Developers
- Life Beyond OER: Developer Asset Documentation
- Production Ready Customizations: Working With Transaction Management in Groovy Scripts
- March in Review
- Groovy Tuesday: Messages In Multiple Languages