For the past four months, the Fusion Applications Developer Relations team has used this blog to offer information we think is valuable for the broader Fusion developer community working on customizations, extensions or integrations.
We still have a lot of ideas for topics we think need coverage, and there are blog posts in the queue or being actively worked on. But we want to take a moment to ask you, our readers: what topics would you like us to spend time on? What areas do you face challenges in? What types of posts help you the most? Please hit the comments and let us know. Thank you!
- Groovy Tuesday: Parsing WebService Responses in Groovy
- The Playlists on our YouTube Channel
- Managing Your Customers, Contacts and Related Sales Data - The Easy Way
- Groovy Tuesday: Using Data Types In Your Scripts
- Flexfields Series: A Basic Introduction
- Groovy Tuesday: Runtime Log Messages in the Simplified UI
- April In Review
- The Options For Creating Dynamic Fields
- Groovy Tuesday: Some Language Shortcuts For Groovy Newcomers
- Integrating With Fusion Application Using Services (Visual Basic: HttpWebRequest)