For the past four months, the Fusion Applications Developer Relations team has used this blog to offer information we think is valuable for the broader Fusion developer community working on customizations, extensions or integrations.
We still have a lot of ideas for topics we think need coverage, and there are blog posts in the queue or being actively worked on. But we want to take a moment to ask you, our readers: what topics would you like us to spend time on? What areas do you face challenges in? What types of posts help you the most? Please hit the comments and let us know. Thank you!
- Groovy Tuesday: Using the newValue and oldValue functions
- Creating Conditional Layouts in Application Composer - part 2
- Logical and Relational Data Model Diagrams For Fusion Applications
- Simplified ViewCriteria Expressions
- Creating Conditional Layouts in Application Composer - part 1
- How To Create A Saved Search List To Show All Records
- Groovy Tuesday: Working With Line Breaks
- How To Include Web Services Data In Reports
- Groovy Tuesday: Using the Currency Java Class in Groovy
- Using JWT Tokens to Call Back from a Third Party Application into Sales Cloud