For the past four months, the Fusion Applications Developer Relations team has used this blog to offer information we think is valuable for the broader Fusion developer community working on customizations, extensions or integrations.
We still have a lot of ideas for topics we think need coverage, and there are blog posts in the queue or being actively worked on. But we want to take a moment to ask you, our readers: what topics would you like us to spend time on? What areas do you face challenges in? What types of posts help you the most? Please hit the comments and let us know. Thank you!
- Third Anniversary: FADevRel YouTube Channel
- Platform Services: Application Builder Cloud Service
- Extending Currency Functionality in Oracle Sales Cloud Application Composer
- Groovy Tuesday: Understanding Validation Warnings
- Using Custom Formulas and Conditional Formatting in BI
- Firing Actions From Custom BI Analytics and Dashboards
- Groovy Tuesday: Using Bind Variables To Reissue View Object Queries
- May in Review
- Groovy Tuesday: Generating Direct URLs To Object Workarea Pages
- Translating Your Application Composer / Data Composer Customizations