In this week's How-To we are explaining how to convert an inputText component to a static list of values (LOV) via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- Groovy Tuesday: More Tips For Working With Long String Values
- Guest Post: An Implementor's Perspective on Cloud Customizations
- Changing Appearances: Give The Apps Your Corporate Look
- Groovy Tuesday: Generating Unique ID Values
- Guest Post: Moving to the ERP Integration Service
- The Tech15 and Apps15 Conferences from the UKOUG
- Application Composer Series: Customizing With Products
- Groovy Tuesday: Retrieving Attributes and Values
- Whitepaper: Application Composer Performance Best Practices
- Step by Step: Downloading JDeveloper for Fusion Applications