In this week's How-To we are explaining how to convert an inputText component to a static list of values (LOV) via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- Groovy Performance Series: Application Composer and Groovy Performance Tuning - An Overview
- Groovy Tuesday: Parsing WebService Responses in Groovy
- The Playlists on our YouTube Channel
- Managing Your Customers, Contacts and Related Sales Data - The Easy Way
- Groovy Tuesday: Using Data Types In Your Scripts
- Flexfields Series: A Basic Introduction
- Groovy Tuesday: Runtime Log Messages in the Simplified UI
- April In Review
- The Options For Creating Dynamic Fields
- Groovy Tuesday: Some Language Shortcuts For Groovy Newcomers