In this week's How-To we are explaining how to convert an inputText component to a static list of values (LOV) via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- Resources Roadmap for Customizing Security
- Groovy Introduction on Customer Connect And Other Session Recommendations
- Resources Roadmap for Customizing Oracle HCM and ERP Cloud
- Resources Roadmap for Customizing Oracle Sales Cloud
- Java Cloud Service: Implementing Sign-Out
- Tailoring Fusion Applications in the Cloud Explained (updated)
- Resources Roadmap for Design Time Customization
- Using The Browser Based Theme Editor
- Java Cloud Service: Securing ADFbc Service
- Resources Roadmap for Understanding The Fusion Technology