In this week's How-To we are explaining how to replace an existing bounded task flow (BTF) to another bounded task flow via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- The Oracle API Catalog for RESTful Services
- Groovy Tuesday: Enforcing Child Record Rows Are Always Created
- Using Child Objects in Application Composer
- Groovy Tuesday: Working With Checkbox Fields
- Platform Services: Integration Cloud Service
- July in Review
- Groovy Tuesday: Finding Foreign Keys and Collections for Related Objects
- Groovy Tuesday: Understanding the source for UserProfile API
- Hiding and Reordering Tabs and Sub-tabs
- A Profile Options Reference