In this week's How-To we are explaining how to replace an existing bounded task flow (BTF) to another bounded task flow via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- Changing Appearances: Give The Apps Your Corporate Look
- Groovy Tuesday: Generating Unique ID Values
- Guest Post: Moving to the ERP Integration Service
- The Tech15 and Apps15 Conferences from the UKOUG
- Application Composer Series: Customizing With Products
- Groovy Tuesday: Retrieving Attributes and Values
- Whitepaper: Application Composer Performance Best Practices
- Step by Step: Downloading JDeveloper for Fusion Applications
- Application Composer: How To Use The Copy Maps Feature
- October In Review