In this week's How-To we are explaining how to replace an existing bounded task flow (BTF) to another bounded task flow via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- Platform Services: Application Builder Cloud Service
- Extending Currency Functionality in Oracle Sales Cloud Application Composer
- Groovy Tuesday: Understanding Validation Warnings
- Using Custom Formulas and Conditional Formatting in BI
- Firing Actions From Custom BI Analytics and Dashboards
- Groovy Tuesday: Using Bind Variables To Reissue View Object Queries
- May in Review
- Groovy Tuesday: Generating Direct URLs To Object Workarea Pages
- Translating Your Application Composer / Data Composer Customizations
- PaaS Services Explained: The Most Common SaaS Use Cases