In this week's How-To we are explaining how to replace an existing bounded task flow (BTF) to another bounded task flow via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- Groovy Tuesday: Understanding the source for UserProfile API
- Hiding and Reordering Tabs and Sub-tabs
- A Profile Options Reference
- Groovy Tuesday: Using Multiple Catch Blocks in Groovy Script
- The Citizen Developer and the Cloud Developer
- Platform Services: Oracle Java Cloud Services
- June in Review
- Groovy Tuesday: Error Messages from Validation Rules
- Third Anniversary: FADevRel YouTube Channel
- Platform Services: Application Builder Cloud Service