In this week's How-To we are explaining how to replace an existing bounded task flow (BTF) to another bounded task flow via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- Managing Your Customers, Contacts and Related Sales Data - The Easy Way
- Groovy Tuesday: Using Data Types In Your Scripts
- Flexfields Series: A Basic Introduction
- Groovy Tuesday: Runtime Log Messages in the Simplified UI
- April In Review
- The Options For Creating Dynamic Fields
- Groovy Tuesday: Some Language Shortcuts For Groovy Newcomers
- Integrating With Fusion Application Using Services (Visual Basic: HttpWebRequest)
- Integrating With Fusion Application Using Services (Visual Basic for Applications)
- Groovy Tuesday: Controlling Your Object Workflows