In this week's How-To we are explaining how to replace an existing bounded task flow (BTF) to another bounded task flow via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- July In Review
- Flexfields Series: Extensible Flexfields (EFF) Explained
- Groovy Tuesday: Careful Use of Aggregate Functions
- Groovy Tuesday: Working With ArrayList Objects
- How To Use The Object Version Number Attribute
- Application Composer Series: Documenting Your Customizations
- Application Composer Series: When and How To Refresh Your Web Service Definitions
- Groovy Tuesday: Calling Groovy from External Applications
- Application Composer Series: Validation Events Explained
- June In Review