In this week's How-To we are explaining how to replace an existing bounded task flow (BTF) to another bounded task flow via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- Groovy Tuesday: Parameterised Variable Names
- January In Review
- Groovy Tuesday: Release 10 Consolidation On Using A ViewCriteria
- Using the RecordName Field When Create New Object Definitions
- Debugging Series: Creating A Timer For Performance Analysis
- Groovy Tuesday: Simple Conversion of Values Between Data Types
- More On Embedding BI Analytics and Reports
- Calling Custom Object Functions via RESTful Services
- Groovy Tuesday: String Assignment in Application Composer
- Understanding the Custom Object RESTful Web Services