In this week's How-To we are explaining how to replace an existing bounded task flow (BTF) to another bounded task flow via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- Groovy Tuesday: Using the newValue and oldValue functions
- Creating Conditional Layouts in Application Composer - part 2
- Logical and Relational Data Model Diagrams For Fusion Applications
- Simplified ViewCriteria Expressions
- Creating Conditional Layouts in Application Composer - part 1
- How To Create A Saved Search List To Show All Records
- Groovy Tuesday: Working With Line Breaks
- How To Include Web Services Data In Reports
- Groovy Tuesday: Using the Currency Java Class in Groovy
- Using JWT Tokens to Call Back from a Third Party Application into Sales Cloud