In this week's How-To we are explaining how to replace an existing bounded task flow (BTF) to another bounded task flow via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- Groovy Tuesday: Checking Record and Field State
- Release 10: Features For Sales Cloud Extensibility
- Release 10: A Deeper Look Into the Oracle Sales Cloud RESTful API
- Downloading Windows JDeveloper For Fusion Apps
- Groovy Tuesday: Accessing Distant Relatives
- Release 10: An Introduction into Oracle Sales Cloud RESTful Web Services
- Release 10: New Features In Business Intelligence For Developers
- Groovy Tuesday: Profile Options Are Back In Release 10
- Release 10: Using The Developer Connect Feature
- Release 10: User Interface Customization Enhancements