In this week's How-To we are explaining how to replace an existing bounded task flow (BTF) to another bounded task flow via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- September In Review
- Developing With Infolets
- Groovy Tuesday: How To Limit VO Query Resultset Sizes
- Cheatsheet Series: Standard Object & Field Properties
- Blog Comments
- Groovy Tuesday: Inserting and Deleting Records Using The newView() Function
- Cheatsheet Series: Extending Sales Cloud With Web Services
- Whitepaper: The BI Web Services Explained
- Groovy Tuesday: Setting Values for Read-only and List of Value Fields
- Cheatsheet Series: Developing With Application Composer