By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jul 28, 2014
If you have an on-premises deployment of Fusion Applications and wish to extend it with your own custom application, Vik has created this whitepaper to guide you through the development steps. This simple walk-through includes:
- Task overview and recommended naming standards
- Registering via the applications taxonomy
- Creating the application in JDeveloper using ADF
- Using application-specific components like lookups and messages
- Your options for deployment and integration
We hope you find it useful, and please feel free to leave your feedback in the comments section below.