By Oliver Steinmeier-Oracle on Jul 24, 2014
The following is a guest post from Shaun Kaneshiro, an Applications Architect in the Fusion Applications Technical Architecture team at Oracle. She is also the primary author of the new book recently released by our documentation team.
Oracle Cloud, Getting Started with Web Services, released earlier this month, addresses common questions from partners and customers who are building integrations with Oracle Cloud via SOAP services:
- How do I browse the SOAP services available in Fusion Applications in the Oracle Applications Cloud? (answer)
- How do I determine which SOAP services are provisioned in my Oracle Cloud instance? (answer)
- Where can I learn more about using the find operation and view sample request and response payloads? (answer)
- What is the difference between update and merge operations? (answer)
- How do I derive the endpoint for a particular SOAP service on my Oracle Cloud instance? (answer)