Thursday Sep 19, 2013
In this week's How-To we are explaining how to replace an existing bounded task flow (BTF) to another bounded task flow via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- An introduction to the new User Interface Text feature
- Integrating With Fusion Application Using Services (.Net: Service Reference)
- June in Review
- Getting Started With Firing Events and Triggering Customizations
- Java Cloud Service: Security
- One Year Anniversary of Our YouTube Channel
- Application Composer Series: Custom Object Web Services Dynamic XSD's
- May In Review
- Java Cloud Service Integration to REST Service
- Application Composer: Exposing Your Customizations in BI Analytics and Reporting