Thursday Sep 19, 2013
In this week's How-To we are explaining how to replace an existing bounded task flow (BTF) to another bounded task flow via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- How To Import User Profile Option Values
- Application Composer Series: An Overview of Application Composer
- Groovy Tuesday: Working with NewView Row Records
- April in Review
- Using JWT Tokens with REST and Sales Cloud
- Groovy Tuesday: Using the Calendar and Date Java Class in Groovy
- Release 11: Infolets, InfoTiles and Springboard-Strip Enhancements
- Release 11: Subtab Enhancements in Sales Cloud
- Groovy Tuesday: Checking For Null and Empty Values
- Release 11: New Features For Developers