Thursday Sep 12, 2013
In this week's How-To we are explaining how to convert an inputText component to a static list of values (LOV) via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- A Profile Options Reference
- Groovy Tuesday: Using Multiple Catch Blocks in Groovy Script
- The Citizen Developer and the Cloud Developer
- Platform Services: Oracle Java Cloud Services
- June in Review
- Groovy Tuesday: Error Messages from Validation Rules
- Third Anniversary: FADevRel YouTube Channel
- Platform Services: Application Builder Cloud Service
- Extending Currency Functionality in Oracle Sales Cloud Application Composer
- Groovy Tuesday: Understanding Validation Warnings