Thursday Sep 12, 2013
In this week's How-To we are explaining how to convert an inputText component to a static list of values (LOV) via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- The Application Composer Platform in Fusion Projects and Supply Chain Management
- Groovy Tuesday: Using Multiple Query WHERE Clauses
- Address Customization using Setup and Maintenance
- September In Review
- Developing With Infolets
- Groovy Tuesday: How To Limit VO Query Resultset Sizes
- Cheatsheet Series: Standard Object & Field Properties
- Blog Comments
- Groovy Tuesday: Inserting and Deleting Records Using The newView() Function
- Cheatsheet Series: Extending Sales Cloud With Web Services