Thursday Sep 12, 2013
In this week's How-To we are explaining how to convert an inputText component to a static list of values (LOV) via customization. The detailed steps can be found here . We have also prepared a video walking you through the steps, available via our Youtube Channel.
For any questions or comments, please use the comments section below or visit our OTN forum. We are always looking for topic suggestions for additional How-Tos.
- Groovy Tuesday: Business Cases for the Different Trigger Event Points
- Groovy Performance Series: Using the newView Function Efficiently
- Event Notes from the UKOUG ERP Community Innovation Day
- Groovy Tuesday: Custom Validations When Loading Data
- Application Composer Series: The Trigger Event Model Explained
- Application Composer Series: Accessing and Updating Related Objects from Groovy
- Groovy Tuesday: Groovy and Sandboxes
- Java Cloud Service: Scheduling - Cron4j
- Groovy Workshop for Oracle Partners
- Java Cloud Service: Scheduling - Quartz