Tuesday Jul 02, 2013
Yesterday we officially launched our new YouTube channel. Today we are announcing another initiative that we have been working on for a while: to help you learn common customization tasks, we are going to publish a series of detailed How-To documents with lots of screenshots. Many of these will also be the script for a YouTube video, giving you the choice to see it in action or go through the steps yourself guided by a PDF document.
The focus of the initial set of How-Tos will be JDeveloper/ADF customizations, but over time we will expand into other areas. Today's first document is meant to get everyone up to the point where a JDeveloper environment is up and running: a white paper that shows you how to set up JDeveloper, configure the integrated WLS domain, and make a very, very simple customization work.
As always we are looking for your feedback. Please let us know whether this is helpful for your work or learning, and what use cases you would like to see us document in these How-Tos.
- Groovy Introduction on Customer Connect And Other Session Recommendations
- Resources Roadmap for Customizing Oracle HCM and ERP Cloud
- Resources Roadmap for Customizing Oracle Sales Cloud
- Java Cloud Service: Implementing Sign-Out
- Tailoring Fusion Applications in the Cloud Explained (updated)
- Resources Roadmap for Design Time Customization
- Using The Browser Based Theme Editor
- Java Cloud Service: Securing ADFbc Service
- Resources Roadmap for Understanding The Fusion Technology
- Examples of Expression Language from the Customer Connect Event