By Oliver Steinmeier-Oracle on Apr 18, 2013
- States requirement for 64-bit JDK.
22.214.171.124 Setting Up the Environment for Standalone WebLogic Server
- Adds step for downloading and installing the 64-bit JDK and what to do if the 32-bit JDK already has been installed.
- Lists the installer files that are required and how to obtain them if the system administrator has not made them available in a shared directory, or if the developer is not able to access the shared directory.
- Updates the system variables that should be set.
- Adds new section 126.96.36.199.1 How to Fix Domain Creation Errors.
- Adds new section 188.8.131.52.2 How to Test the Server.