Tuesday Jan 29, 2013
Wednesday Jan 23, 2013
By Richard Bingham on Jan 23, 2013
Friday Jan 18, 2013
By Richard Bingham on Jan 18, 2013
The Fusion Applications Developer Relations team welcomes you to our blog. We are a team of seasoned Oracle experts dedicated to help you get the most from your investment in Fusion Applications by helping you tailor it to meet your business needs.
This blog is our primary platform for sharing updates, explanations, and examples of how to extend, customize and integrate with the Fusion Applications platform. Our goal is to help all customers, consultants, and partners understand the technology, standards, and best practices involved.
We hope you find the content here useful and please add any comments you have to the related post.
- Fusion Applications Release 8 Now On eDelivery
- Troubleshooting Embedded Web Content
- February In Review
- New Whitepaper: Getting Started With Groovy
- Fusion Concepts: Unique ID Generation
- Calling BI Services From External Applications
- Integrating With Fusion Application Using Services (PHP)
- January In Review
- Integrating With Fusion Application Using Services (Perl: SOAP::Lite)
- New Whitepaper: Using Expression Language