Tuesday Jan 29, 2013
Wednesday Jan 23, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 23, 2013
Friday Jan 18, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 18, 2013
The Fusion Applications Developer Relations team welcomes you to our blog. We are a team of seasoned Oracle experts dedicated to help you get the most from your investment in Fusion Applications by helping you tailor it to meet your business needs.
This blog is our primary platform for sharing updates, explanations, and examples of how to extend, customize and integrate with the Fusion Applications platform. Our goal is to help all customers, consultants, and partners understand the technology, standards, and best practices involved.
We hope you find the content here useful and please add any comments you have to the related post.
- Groovy Performance Series: Application Composer and Groovy Performance Tuning - An Overview
- Groovy Tuesday: Parsing WebService Responses in Groovy
- The Playlists on our YouTube Channel
- Managing Your Customers, Contacts and Related Sales Data - The Easy Way
- Groovy Tuesday: Using Data Types In Your Scripts
- Flexfields Series: A Basic Introduction
- Groovy Tuesday: Runtime Log Messages in the Simplified UI
- April In Review
- The Options For Creating Dynamic Fields
- Groovy Tuesday: Some Language Shortcuts For Groovy Newcomers