Tuesday Jan 29, 2013
Wednesday Jan 23, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 23, 2013
Friday Jan 18, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 18, 2013
The Fusion Applications Developer Relations team welcomes you to our blog. We are a team of seasoned Oracle experts dedicated to help you get the most from your investment in Fusion Applications by helping you tailor it to meet your business needs.
This blog is our primary platform for sharing updates, explanations, and examples of how to extend, customize and integrate with the Fusion Applications platform. Our goal is to help all customers, consultants, and partners understand the technology, standards, and best practices involved.
We hope you find the content here useful and please add any comments you have to the related post.
- Application Composer Series: An Overview of Application Composer
- Groovy Tuesday: Working with NewView Row Records
- April in Review
- Using JWT Tokens with REST and Sales Cloud
- Groovy Tuesday: Using the Calendar and Date Java Class in Groovy
- Release 11: Infolets, InfoTiles and Springboard-Strip Enhancements
- Release 11: Subtab Enhancements in Sales Cloud
- Groovy Tuesday: Checking For Null and Empty Values
- Release 11: New Features For Developers
- Life Beyond OER: Developer Asset Documentation