Tuesday Jan 29, 2013
Wednesday Jan 23, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 23, 2013
Friday Jan 18, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 18, 2013
The Fusion Applications Developer Relations team welcomes you to our blog. We are a team of seasoned Oracle experts dedicated to help you get the most from your investment in Fusion Applications by helping you tailor it to meet your business needs.
This blog is our primary platform for sharing updates, explanations, and examples of how to extend, customize and integrate with the Fusion Applications platform. Our goal is to help all customers, consultants, and partners understand the technology, standards, and best practices involved.
We hope you find the content here useful and please add any comments you have to the related post.
- January In Review
- Groovy Tuesday: Release 10 Consolidation On Using A ViewCriteria
- Using the RecordName Field When Create New Object Definitions
- Debugging Series: Creating A Timer For Performance Analysis
- Groovy Tuesday: Simple Conversion of Values Between Data Types
- More On Embedding BI Analytics and Reports
- Calling Custom Object Functions via RESTful Services
- Groovy Tuesday: String Assignment in Application Composer
- Understanding the Custom Object RESTful Web Services
- A Walkthrough Example Execution of the Generic Soap Service (IDCWS)