Tuesday Jan 29, 2013
Wednesday Jan 23, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 23, 2013
Friday Jan 18, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 18, 2013
The Fusion Applications Developer Relations team welcomes you to our blog. We are a team of seasoned Oracle experts dedicated to help you get the most from your investment in Fusion Applications by helping you tailor it to meet your business needs.
This blog is our primary platform for sharing updates, explanations, and examples of how to extend, customize and integrate with the Fusion Applications platform. Our goal is to help all customers, consultants, and partners understand the technology, standards, and best practices involved.
We hope you find the content here useful and please add any comments you have to the related post.
- Groovy Tuesday: Careful Use of Aggregate Functions
- Groovy Tuesday: Working With ArrayList Objects
- How To Use The Object Version Number Attribute
- Application Composer Series: Documenting Your Customizations
- Application Composer Series: When and How To Refresh Your Web Service Definitions
- Groovy Tuesday: Calling Groovy from External Applications
- Application Composer Series: Validation Events Explained
- June In Review
- Java Cloud Service: Scheduling - Timer Service
- Groovy Tuesday: Business Cases for the Different Trigger Event Points