Tuesday Jan 29, 2013
Wednesday Jan 23, 2013
By Richard Bingham on Jan 23, 2013
Friday Jan 18, 2013
By Richard Bingham on Jan 18, 2013
The Fusion Applications Developer Relations team welcomes you to our blog. We are a team of seasoned Oracle experts dedicated to help you get the most from your investment in Fusion Applications by helping you tailor it to meet your business needs.
This blog is our primary platform for sharing updates, explanations, and examples of how to extend, customize and integrate with the Fusion Applications platform. Our goal is to help all customers, consultants, and partners understand the technology, standards, and best practices involved.
We hope you find the content here useful and please add any comments you have to the related post.
- Application Composer Series: Custom Object Web Services
- Debugging Series: Debugging Web Service Proxy
- March in Review
- Fusion Applications Release 8 Documentation Announcement
- The Role of Customization Allowed Property
- How To Find Application Data For Use In Customization & Integration
- Integrating With Fusion Application Using Services (SoapUi)
- Apps Transformation Day - Highlights and Insights
- Integrating With Fusion Application Using Services (Python: urllib2)
- Understanding Web Service Statuses