Friday Feb 12, 2016
Tuesday Feb 09, 2016
Thursday Feb 04, 2016
Tuesday Feb 02, 2016
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Feb 02, 2016
|This article provides details on the supported method of working with a ViewCriteria that applies from Release 10 onwards.|
Monday Feb 01, 2016
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Feb 01, 2016
|This short article gives a few inside tips on using the required RecordName field in your custom objects in Application Composer.
Thursday Jan 28, 2016
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 28, 2016
|Implement a simple timer to check the performance of your custom code.
Tuesday Jan 26, 2016
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 26, 2016
|A basic tip on more simply handling values of different data types.
Monday Jan 25, 2016
Thursday Jan 21, 2016
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 21, 2016
|Learn how to call your own scripts through the RESTful API available for Custom Object records in Oracle Sales Cloud.
Tuesday Jan 19, 2016
By Peter Manoharan-Oracle on Jan 19, 2016
|This post is an overview of the five different ways that string values can be assigned in Groovy Script.
Monday Jan 18, 2016
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 18, 2016
|See how to work with RESTful web services for managing your Custom Object records in Oracle Sales Cloud.
Wednesday Jan 13, 2016
By Peter Manoharan-Oracle on Jan 13, 2016
An example walkthrough in Java illustrating how to execute the Generic Soap Service (IDCWS) available in Fusion Applications SaaS environments.
Tuesday Jan 12, 2016
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 12, 2016
|A useful script for validating record uniqueness.
Monday Jan 11, 2016
By Peter Manoharan-Oracle on Jan 11, 2016
An Introduction to the Generic Soap Service interface of the Fusion Applications Webcenter Content hosted in the Fusion Applications SaaS environment.
Friday Jan 08, 2016
- Using JWT Tokens with REST and Sales Cloud
- Groovy Tuesday: Using the Calendar and Date Java Class in Groovy
- Release 11: Infolets, InfoTiles and Springboard-Strip Enhancements
- Release 11: Subtab Enhancements in Sales Cloud
- Groovy Tuesday: Checking For Null and Empty Values
- Release 11: New Features For Developers
- Life Beyond OER: Developer Asset Documentation
- Production Ready Customizations: Working With Transaction Management in Groovy Scripts
- March in Review
- Groovy Tuesday: Messages In Multiple Languages