Tuesday Jan 29, 2013
Wednesday Jan 23, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 23, 2013
Friday Jan 18, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 18, 2013
The Fusion Applications Developer Relations team welcomes you to our blog. We are a team of seasoned Oracle experts dedicated to help you get the most from your investment in Fusion Applications by helping you tailor it to meet your business needs.
This blog is our primary platform for sharing updates, explanations, and examples of how to extend, customize and integrate with the Fusion Applications platform. Our goal is to help all customers, consultants, and partners understand the technology, standards, and best practices involved.
We hope you find the content here useful and please add any comments you have to the related post.
- Platform Services: Application Builder Cloud Service
- Extending Currency Functionality in Oracle Sales Cloud Application Composer
- Groovy Tuesday: Understanding Validation Warnings
- Using Custom Formulas and Conditional Formatting in BI
- Firing Actions From Custom BI Analytics and Dashboards
- Groovy Tuesday: Using Bind Variables To Reissue View Object Queries
- May in Review
- Groovy Tuesday: Generating Direct URLs To Object Workarea Pages
- Translating Your Application Composer / Data Composer Customizations
- PaaS Services Explained: The Most Common SaaS Use Cases