Tuesday Jan 29, 2013
Wednesday Jan 23, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 23, 2013
Friday Jan 18, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 18, 2013
The Fusion Applications Developer Relations team welcomes you to our blog. We are a team of seasoned Oracle experts dedicated to help you get the most from your investment in Fusion Applications by helping you tailor it to meet your business needs.
This blog is our primary platform for sharing updates, explanations, and examples of how to extend, customize and integrate with the Fusion Applications platform. Our goal is to help all customers, consultants, and partners understand the technology, standards, and best practices involved.
We hope you find the content here useful and please add any comments you have to the related post.
- A Profile Options Reference
- Groovy Tuesday: Using Multiple Catch Blocks in Groovy Script
- The Citizen Developer and the Cloud Developer
- Platform Services: Oracle Java Cloud Services
- June in Review
- Groovy Tuesday: Error Messages from Validation Rules
- Third Anniversary: FADevRel YouTube Channel
- Platform Services: Application Builder Cloud Service
- Extending Currency Functionality in Oracle Sales Cloud Application Composer
- Groovy Tuesday: Understanding Validation Warnings