Tuesday Jan 29, 2013
Wednesday Jan 23, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 23, 2013
Friday Jan 18, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 18, 2013
The Fusion Applications Developer Relations team welcomes you to our blog. We are a team of seasoned Oracle experts dedicated to help you get the most from your investment in Fusion Applications by helping you tailor it to meet your business needs.
This blog is our primary platform for sharing updates, explanations, and examples of how to extend, customize and integrate with the Fusion Applications platform. Our goal is to help all customers, consultants, and partners understand the technology, standards, and best practices involved.
We hope you find the content here useful and please add any comments you have to the related post.
- Groovy Tuesday: Counting Rows In Your Query
- Using the Web Service for Enterprise Scheduling Service (ESS)
- Using the RIDC Client to Interface with Oracle Webcenter Content
- March In Review
- Working With Lists of Values and Tables in Expression Language
- Resources Roadmap for Customizing Security
- Groovy Introduction on Customer Connect And Other Session Recommendations
- Resources Roadmap for Customizing Oracle HCM and ERP Cloud
- Resources Roadmap for Customizing Oracle Sales Cloud
- Java Cloud Service: Implementing Sign-Out