Tuesday Jan 29, 2013
Wednesday Jan 23, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 23, 2013
Friday Jan 18, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 18, 2013
The Fusion Applications Developer Relations team welcomes you to our blog. We are a team of seasoned Oracle experts dedicated to help you get the most from your investment in Fusion Applications by helping you tailor it to meet your business needs.
This blog is our primary platform for sharing updates, explanations, and examples of how to extend, customize and integrate with the Fusion Applications platform. Our goal is to help all customers, consultants, and partners understand the technology, standards, and best practices involved.
We hope you find the content here useful and please add any comments you have to the related post.
- Groovy Tuesday: Checking Record and Field State
- Release 10: Features For Sales Cloud Extensibility
- Release 10: A Deeper Look Into the Oracle Sales Cloud RESTful API
- Downloading Windows JDeveloper For Fusion Apps
- Groovy Tuesday: Accessing Distant Relatives
- Release 10: An Introduction into Oracle Sales Cloud RESTful Web Services
- Release 10: New Features In Business Intelligence For Developers
- Groovy Tuesday: Profile Options Are Back In Release 10
- Release 10: Using The Developer Connect Feature
- Release 10: User Interface Customization Enhancements