Tuesday Jan 29, 2013
Wednesday Jan 23, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 23, 2013
Friday Jan 18, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 18, 2013
The Fusion Applications Developer Relations team welcomes you to our blog. We are a team of seasoned Oracle experts dedicated to help you get the most from your investment in Fusion Applications by helping you tailor it to meet your business needs.
This blog is our primary platform for sharing updates, explanations, and examples of how to extend, customize and integrate with the Fusion Applications platform. Our goal is to help all customers, consultants, and partners understand the technology, standards, and best practices involved.
We hope you find the content here useful and please add any comments you have to the related post.
- The Application Composer Platform in Fusion Projects and Supply Chain Management
- Groovy Tuesday: Using Multiple Query WHERE Clauses
- Address Customization using Setup and Maintenance
- September In Review
- Developing With Infolets
- Groovy Tuesday: How To Limit VO Query Resultset Sizes
- Cheatsheet Series: Standard Object & Field Properties
- Blog Comments
- Groovy Tuesday: Inserting and Deleting Records Using The newView() Function
- Cheatsheet Series: Extending Sales Cloud With Web Services