Tuesday Jan 29, 2013
Wednesday Jan 23, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 23, 2013
Friday Jan 18, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 18, 2013
The Fusion Applications Developer Relations team welcomes you to our blog. We are a team of seasoned Oracle experts dedicated to help you get the most from your investment in Fusion Applications by helping you tailor it to meet your business needs.
This blog is our primary platform for sharing updates, explanations, and examples of how to extend, customize and integrate with the Fusion Applications platform. Our goal is to help all customers, consultants, and partners understand the technology, standards, and best practices involved.
We hope you find the content here useful and please add any comments you have to the related post.
- Event Notes from the UKOUG ERP Community Innovation Day
- Groovy Tuesday: Custom Validations When Loading Data
- Application Composer Series: The Trigger Event Model Explained
- Application Composer Series: Accessing and Updating Related Objects from Groovy
- Groovy Tuesday: Groovy and Sandboxes
- Java Cloud Service: Scheduling - Cron4j
- Groovy Workshop for Oracle Partners
- Java Cloud Service: Scheduling - Quartz
- Groovy Performance Series: Tuning Your Queries
- Groovy Tuesday: Threshold Errors and Setting Field Values