Tuesday Jan 29, 2013
Wednesday Jan 23, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 23, 2013
Friday Jan 18, 2013
By Richard Bingham-Oracle on Jan 18, 2013
The Fusion Applications Developer Relations team welcomes you to our blog. We are a team of seasoned Oracle experts dedicated to help you get the most from your investment in Fusion Applications by helping you tailor it to meet your business needs.
This blog is our primary platform for sharing updates, explanations, and examples of how to extend, customize and integrate with the Fusion Applications platform. Our goal is to help all customers, consultants, and partners understand the technology, standards, and best practices involved.
We hope you find the content here useful and please add any comments you have to the related post.
- Logical and Relational Data Model Diagrams For Fusion Applications
- Simplified ViewCriteria Expressions
- Creating Conditional Layouts in Application Composer - part 1
- How To Create A Saved Search List To Show All Records
- Groovy Tuesday: Working With Line Breaks
- How To Include Web Services Data In Reports
- Groovy Tuesday: Using the Currency Java Class in Groovy
- Using JWT Tokens to Call Back from a Third Party Application into Sales Cloud
- How To Import User Profile Option Values
- Application Composer Series: An Overview of Application Composer