Communications Suite BigAdmin Hub Shamless Plug
By joesciallo on Jan 10, 2007
In marketing, it's about capturing eye-balls, getting traffic to your site, and so on. So, with that in mind, how's about a little shameless plug for the Communications Suite Hub, your one-stop shop for everything you need to know about Sun Java Communications Suite.
If you read this blog, you already know that we launched the Communications Suite Hub in Oct '06, so this is not news. However, you might not be checking back regularly for new content, so here's a quick recap of some of the new items:
- On the Tech Articles tab:
- Sun BluePrints Article: Migrating Sun Java System Messenger Express Personal Address Book Using the pab2abs.pl Utility
- Technical Article: Configuring Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.3 and Solaris Cryptographic Framework on Systems With UltraSPARC T1 Processors
- Technical Article: Email-Forwarding Behavior in Sun Java System Messaging Server 6 2005Q4
- On the Community tab, recent threads from the Support Forums. On the Support tab, information about the new Sun Gathering Debug Data program to help you to more quickly resolve problems when opening tickets with the Sun Support Center.
The Communications Suite Hub is also a chance for our customers and partners to submit content as well. If you're interested, you can either drop me a direct line at email@example.com, or go through the BigAdmin Submit form.