The following Exalogic Technical Workshop delivered by PTS (Platform Technology Services) for partners' architects and technical staff are scheduled for the following locations and dates:
Oracle Exalogic Implementation Workshop for Partners
- July 9-11, Madrid/Spain
- July 23-25, Istanbul/Turkey
This course will enable you to carry out typical administrative tasks around Exalogic and the software deployed on it. You will learn how to use the administrative tools, the details of networking within Exalogic and how to setup complex topologies. You will learn how to do virtual deployments on Exalogic, using Weblogic Server and Oracle Traffic Director as examples for the hands-on.
- Exalogic Overview
- ZFS Appliance
- Exalogic Networking
- Exalogic on Public Network
- Infiniband Partition
- Hands on - Public network configuration
- Hands on - Private networks/ZFS configuration
- Solution Architects, Application Developers, System Architects
- Networking Concepts - Advanced to "deep hands-on" skills
- Virtual Machine Concepts
- Linux OS - RHEL, Oracle Enterprise Linux
- WebLogic Server
- Web Server Concepts - Oracle HTTP Server, Apache
- ZFS Storage
This workshop is 3 days.
8:30 am Sign-In and technical set up
9:00 am: Workshop starts
5:00 pm: Workshop ends
This workshop is free for Oracle Partners but space is limited. Register now!
For registration questions please send an email to email@example.com.