Tuesday Jul 29, 2014
Wednesday Nov 13, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 13, 2013
Public Sector Customer Spotlight Series: Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (JHUAPL)
Hear Kevin Rodrigues, Project Manager for SSC, Johns Hopkins University, Applied Physics Laboratory share the organization’s experiences with planning and implementing a migration of Oracle E-Business Suite to Oracle Engineered Systems. Join us for this session November 14th at 8:00pm CET (7pm UK).
Friday Sep 06, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Sep 06, 2013
September 17, 2013 @ 19:00 CET / 6pm UK (60 Minutes)
This Internet Seminar will provide an overview of the new manageability features in the Oracle Database 12c release. Learn new features for managing and monitoring your Oracle Database 12c multitenant databases. Hear first-hand how to support the entire consolidation lifecycle from planning, testing, migrating, and tuning multitenant databases.
Monday Aug 12, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Aug 12, 2013
Oracle Database 12c Heat Map and Automatic Data Optimization
August 20, 2013 @ 19:00 CET / 6pm UK (90 Minutes)
This Internet Seminar will provide an overview of the new Heat Map and Automatic Data Optimization feature in the Oracle Database 12c release. The Oracle Database 12c use of Heat Maps track how data is being accessed for data optimization purposes and for information lifecycle management. Please join us and learn first-hand from the Oracle Product Management team about the Oracle Database 12c Heat Map and Automatic Data Optimization feature.
Friday Aug 09, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Aug 09, 2013
Learn about Oracle Database 12c from your desktop in this exclusive partner series of 1-hour live webcasts from Oracle Database Product Management. Oracle Database 12c is Oracle's new release of the Oracle Database with features for consolidation and cloud deployments.
Wednesday Jan 02, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jan 02, 2013
Register today to attend the Oracle webcast series on best practices with Oracle Exadata Database Machine. Levi Norman, Oracle Exadata Product Marketing hosts this ongoing series which includes topics on best practices for better data warehousing, consolidation, optimization, partitioning, and more. Don’t miss this chance to gain practical insights on how to unlock the full potential of the world’s fastest database machine.
- Best Practices for Migrating to Oracle Exadata
- Best Practices for Extreme Data Warehouse Performance on Oracle Exadata
- Best Practices for Implementing a Data Warehouse on Oracle Exadata
- Best Practices for Workload Management of a Data Warehouse on Oracle Exadata
Friday Mar 02, 2012
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Mar 02, 2012
|Analytics at the Speed of Thought
Event Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Time: 9 a.m. PT/12 noon ET
What if you could run financial and operational planning cycles 10 times faster? Or monitor and adjust marketing campaigns in real time? What if you could instantly visualize how a price change would impact the profitability of thousands of products?
Join this interactive online event and learn how you can manage your business smarter and faster with the Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine – an industry first. In this exclusive briefing, you’ll find out how organizations like yours are embracing Oracle Exalytics to plan, monitor, and make decisions at unprecedented speed.
You’ll gain valuable information and practical tips on how to:
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Mar 02, 2012
Wednesday Apr 20, 2011
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 20, 2011
- UK Oracle User Group (UKOUG) Systems Event, London, May 20th
- Oracle engineered systems are now going to compete on price: an Ovum report
- Engineered Systems Operational Management - updated for X5
- Top Exastack headlines: BCS - Business Control Solutions
- CSC in Luxembourg consolidates IT infrastructure on Oracle SuperCluster
- Database Insider - March 2015 issue now available
- Oracle Database In-Memory Advisor
- HBR: Rethinking the IT/Business Partnership
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Improves Database and Application Scalability to Support Growth, Reduces Power Consumption by 75%
- On-demand webcast: Oracle Exastack for ISVs